If you go untwinked, then some tips:
- if you have bone armor, definitly go for twohanded weapons, as you'll suffer no lock when hit. Block is a BADD idea.
- the need of angelic combo depends on your stat-distribution. In the end mymeleemancer had 175 dexterity, so had a very nice AR with obediance, therefor not needed it at all. Though for most of the game you'll have unusually low hitchances (some 50%), unless you know what you're doing and dare to distibute more then the absolutely necessary statpoints (then you'll have MUCH higher hitchance).
- the sure way to stay alive is Dim Vision on everything. Have 17+ point in it to have adequate duration.
- no need of clay golem. Takes too much point anyway if you ask me.
- a Blessed Aim merc can be much more useful. With everything DimVisioned you won't need another slowing effect.
- give insight to the A2 merc of yours to be able to spam your spells. You'll need mana.
- some combinations of abilities on bosses can prove undamagable if you don't have some serious elemental damage source.
- get Threads of Cthon (unique boot) to be able to make tower runs (or something similar). The stamina it provides is useful in any cases by the way, as necro suffers low stamina.
- get 1 hard point in CE or summon skele at least to be able to destroy corpses!