Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Re: South Park forum Mafia. Game thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    I'm not going to vote for kegs, as to me it seems like he's the VI and I don't want him to share in on the victory.

I'll actually keep my vote on FoE, because to me Grandpa Marsh doesn't necessarily seem pro-town, especially given that Chef was the SK.
    Since you don't believe kegs is cop, I take it you believe Autti - but he has an innocent result on me. Do you think Autti is insane? Random? If your not convinced on that, then your argument is very flimsy.

Ankeli, check your inbox already.

I know my vote won't do the difference in todays vote anyway. I believe Autti is the cop yes, I'm just not convinced of his results yet. Besides, who's saying the Grandpa Marsh can't be the godfather?

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    This sounds about right. There should be more than 3 insane cops but maybe you haven't read that far back. Even if insane cops could reliably detect their own sanity, I still think they shouldn't self investigate.

According to Malevolent's initial code and Jcakes later recap after adding the not sure part...
    Timmay Timmay = agree
    TIMMAY!!! = disagree
    tim tim timmay? = not sure.

I see all caps as no, all lowercase as not sure, and capital T, lowercase immy to be yes. MartinLong can agree or disagree with either of us to clarify.

Originally I was wondering how mafia would react to an incorrect sane/insane assumption. My guess was that a sane cop mistakenly assuming insane investigations would be met with some quick mafia votes. Mistaken sanity seems to not be an issue anymore, but a mistaken cop claim on a non-mafia player might still be. Unfortunately, I don't see any way to analyze those votes to help with today's vote.
    Have not read all the past games, been a while since I read them too. But I agree, self investigations are not something I think is very useful. AS for timmays, I thought what Jcakes did, stated below. We will have to see what ML was thinks.

If we could find out FoE's alignment it would help once we find out kegs today. We do have Autti's read on him, but I am still not convinced that Autti is both a sane cop and a rolecop. Have not doubted the rolecop part, but he could be naive. Just have to wait and see on that. And Noodle, yes he got your role, which means he is a rolecop. You say he got your alignment, but would you say otherwise if he did not? And he has yet to get a guilty result, so it could be he just gets everyone as innocent, and flavor wise that seems more balanced, unless BA is right about role names not really meaning anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    timmay timmay = agree (two timmays on the same line)
    TIMMAY!!! = disagree

note that sometimes TIMMAY!!! will be in lowercase if that is all he wrote. I.E if his single post was TIMMAY!!! it will look like timmay!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankeli View Post
    I'm not going to vote for kegs, as to me it seems like he's the VI and I don't want him to share in on the victory.

I'll actually keep my vote on FoE, because to me Grandpa Marsh doesn't necessarily seem pro-town, especially given that Chef was the SK.
    So how do you tell the difference between a mafia who slipped up and a IVI trying to get himself lynched? Why would a VI bother to point out his crumbs?

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Ice View Post
    They took our jobs!
    They took err jerbs!

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    They took err jerbs!
    Dey turk err jurbz!

I wont lock kegs quite yet as there is still about 5 hours let.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Long night partying, sorry to be tardy!

Quote Originally Posted by Laarz

Dey turk err jurbz!

I wont lock kegs quite yet as there is still about 5 hours let.
    Good, I'll do it!

Vote: kestegs

Man, thought you guys would never lynch me, I think I poked at every person in the game

I am token black, VI. Never even looked at his wiki page, I guess he must be dumb.

It's been fun!

VI's ****ing ruin a game

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathoris
    VI's ****ing ruin a game
    Yea, I know. Sorry bout that.

Gotta play the cards you're dealt though.

Jesters or VI's punish the town for doing what needs to be done to win the game, its just a bastard role,i've had it before and only tried to win with it once if i remember correctly,it just doesn't feel right to win that way.