Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Re: South Park forum Mafia. Game thread.

I don't think there's a random cop in the game. There'd at least be a BM warning if such was the case. FoE's been on my scumlist and others have tried to vote him yesterday too. I don't see why we can't test Kestegs' results.

I wonder though why, Kestegs, did you announce you were going to claim. Thereby exposing yourself to get killed before then claiming cop with a guilty. Why not just say nothing? You were under suspicion already so you weren't top NK choice anyway..

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    I would say the odds of you being a random cop is very high considering barbrady from the show....you did not think to investigate yourself with that role?
    In answer to Bad Ash, I think Goryani summed it up
    Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    I'm pretty sure a self investigation won't help a random cop. Random means an investigation on yourself gives no insight toward an investigation on any other person.
    Let say kegs is random cop and investigates himself. One of two things could happen

1) he finds himself guilty, then he would assume insane cop and would go after FoE.
    2) he found himself innocent, then he would assume MartinLong / Coju are guilty.

In neither situation would you know that you are Random. (I guess with hindsight and coju being lynched last night, you might suspect random).
    Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post
    What kinda bugs me is.....You know whether or not you're Town. You investigate yourself and get the results. I'm really not sure you meant to slip like that did you??? By labelling yourself as an inept cop you give yourself an easy out so we don't have to listen to your investigations or hold you liable if they fail.

I reeeally want to vote for omgwtfbbqpwned. However I'm not sure I can let this one slide without a lynch ticket.

Vote: kestegs
    I am not really sure to think of this post. I am in favour of a FoE lynch. He looks scummy (gloating on CGs Lynch D1) and we have a possible Cop result on him.

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

Sorry for my absence, but it's the midsummer partyparty in Finland and thus I'm in ze woods at my cabin getting poopfaced and will continue to do so until Sunday. I don't see anything bad in testing kegs' results by voting for FoE. If he's scum, good. If he's not, better, we get 2 for the price of one. Unless he's random in which case we've probably lost the game but hey, it's what we got at the moment. I'll drop a vote later on via cell.

BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire

Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post

What kinda bugs me is.....You know whether or not you're Town. You investigate yourself and get the results. I'm really not sure you meant to slip like that did you??? By labelling yourself as an inept cop you give yourself an easy out so we don't have to listen to your investigations or hold you liable if they fail.

I reeeally want to vote for omgwtfbbqpwned. However I'm not sure I can let this one slide without a lynch ticket.

You want to lynch a claimed cop, right off the bat? Why not at least test whether or not kestegs is an "abnormal" cop, seeing as kestegs himself seems to be not sure of his results.

The two ways that I can see we do this is by lyching one of his two investigation targets. FoE or MartinLong. I have severe reservations for voting a player that has an innocent result on him, but this may be the best option as FoE definitely seems very scummy, coupled with with kestegs's self-doubt over his results. The possibility of lynching ML may not be a bad option either, as it will lynch one of the cripples and also give us info. As well as the fact that ML got a guilty result on him.

One thing for is sure, I will not vote for kestegs Today.

They took our jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Ice View Post
    The two ways that I can see we do this is by lyching one of his two investigation targets. FoE or MartinLong. I have severe reservations for voting a player that has an innocent result on him, but this may be the best option as FoE definitely seems very scummy, coupled with with kestegs's self-doubt over his results. The possibility of lynching ML may not be a bad option either, as it will lynch one of the cripples and also give us info. As well as the fact that ML got a guilty result on him.
    Kestegs is 100% not a sane cop. Barbrady is ridiculously stupid, Coju had a guilty and he ended up dead last night with the SK gone. Unless we got a busdriver. Either way FoE is our best lynch target today.

Unvote: omgwtfbbqpwned
    Vote: FredOfErik

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

I didn't get a chance to place a vote in my last post as I had to leave quickly.

Anyway in case my intended vote was not obvious.

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

BattleTag Autti-6733

Well i didn't want to do this but i figured i will save FredOfErik and we can lynch a mafia.

Kestegs isn't cop, i am.

I'm Officer Barbrady and i get role and alignment upon my investigations they have been:
    N1 Noodle: Jimbo Kern Town
    N2: Pyrotechnician: no result
    N3 FredOfErik: Grandpa Marvin Marsh Town

I breadcrumbed my role on the first day very subtly so i could out a fake cop claim like this. Here is my breadcrumbing:
    The episode 200 is centered on people who hate south park trying to destroy the town, but i cant read into that too much
    Working on it, but i don't like blowing the cover so early like what Pharphis did to cakes. I'm kinda stumped at this one, i cant read transcripts after studying for so long haha
    Far out this game is getting complex. I'm very unsettled by Pharphis at this point, he has an obsession to know everything very early on in the game. Over the top theory crafting which lets be honest, is good misdirection and distracts us from analysing the only concrete info we have, peoples posting habits. Now he is prodding Laarz to claim after his single vote... scum much? Altogether the highest scum signals to me so far.
    Also i'm adding this. Pharphis says this in post #60

Pretending to be Mr Slave who's catch phrase is "Jesus Christ" in an attempt to breadcrumb/RP his role.
    Pharphis then in post #102 says
    but that contradicts his earlier breadcrumb/RP, and i can't see why he would say jesus christ out of the blue like that, the point to note is that Mr Slave has no family in the show, and it's never aluded to if he is poor, so why say his family is poor? Large slip-up i would say, particularly considering he scummish behavior as well as this slip-up. Even though this might be me reading to much into it, im going to vote him anyway, i see this as a big mistake, and definitely the most scummy on day 1.
    I figured that was a safe enough breadcrumb that even the most hardcore fan wouldn't pick up, he is why Fiona Apple matters

So yeah, Kestegs is scum. FredOfErik and Noodle could vouch for me as well as i know their role, hence my inquiry to kestegs earlier.

Not sure what this means for flubb, as he voted against kegs, so i could be a mafia ploy, or hes a townie.

BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire

Astounding! One of you is lying and right now I believe Autti far, far more than kestegs. Scratch what I said about not voting for Kestegs. earlier.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Quote Originally Posted by Sathoris View Post

I wonder though why, Kestegs, did you announce you were going to claim. Thereby exposing yourself to get killed before then claiming cop with a guilty. Why not just say nothing? You were under suspicion already so you weren't top NK choice anyway..
    WIFOM. I thought maybe mafia picked up on my D1 crumb and targeted me on N2 with a doc save (a lot of speculation I know), which is why there was no kill, so I thought if I looked like I wanted to get killed then I would not be targeted, thus allowing me to get my info out with one more nights results.

Quote Originally Posted by Autti View Post
    Well i didn't want to do this but i figured i will save FredOfErik and we can lynch a mafia.

Kestegs isn't cop, i am.

I'm Officer Barbrady and i get role and alignment upon my investigations they have been:
    N1 Noodle: Jimbo Kern Town
    N2: Pyrotechnician: no result
    N3 FredOfErik: Grandpa Marvin Marsh Town

I breadcrumbed my role on the first day very subtly so i could out a fake cop claim like this. Here is my breadcrumbing:
    I figured that was a safe enough breadcrumb that even the most hardcore fan wouldn't pick up, he is why Fiona Apple matters

So yeah, Kestegs is scum. FredOfErik and Noodle could vouch for me as well as i know their role, hence my inquiry to kestegs earlier.

Not sure what this means for flubb, as he voted against kegs, so i could be a mafia ploy, or hes a townie.
    That breadcrumbing is just pathetic, You could claim any role with that kind of bread crumbing. I also find it hard to believe that you are a sane cop that also gets role names. Oh wait, I know why, because you are a rolecop. I'm guessing you are the mafia rolecop and you are throwing in alignment because you already know them since you are mafia.

One thing for is sure, I will not vote for kestegs Today.

1 hour later....

Lol dude, just lol.