Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
    BattleTag Mal-6857

Re: South Park forum Mafia. Game thread.

- And thank you kestegs i was thinking just that after a second read through, if you trully feel that your votes belong here then sure go for it, but you really don't have anything to go on.

-Sathoris- is this just some grudge you still have against me from last game? because voting with ANy explanation is rubbish. Tell me WHY you are voting for me

BattleTag Mal-6857

In the above post were it say "voting with ANy explanation" change too Without ANY explanation" sorry for the triple popst but i think im not allowed to edit right?

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent
    Ok defense here we go...

1- I didnt vote till late becasue my timezone means that as the day ends, im just getting out of bed, and the night before i wasn't confident about voting that way yet

2- I jig it has no correlation to this game alot of the time

3- Why is it scummy to notice that nobody was NK'd and that because of this it means that there is a doctor? Mafia kills, Doctor protects so it makes sense that there was no NK because a doctor blocks the attack. I know that that is stating the obvious but if i dont state it then who will. It's nice to have a written record of things like this

4-
    3: is that really the only possible reason for a no kill night you can think of? You make it found like you have insider info. So you're either the doc or mafia or confused, and I don't think you're the doc.

- And thank you kestegs i was thinking just that after a second read through, if you trully feel that your votes belong here then sure go for it, but you really don't have anything to go on.

-Sathoris- is this just some grudge you still have against me from last game? because voting with ANy explanation is rubbish. Tell me WHY you are voting for me
    Don't mistake what I said for me defending you, I wasn't.

In the above post were it say "voting with ANy explanation" change too Without ANY explanation" sorry for the triple popst but i think im not allowed to edit right?
    Read post #1

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    3: is that really the only possible reason for a no kill night you can think of? You make it found like you have insider info. So you're either the doc or mafia or confused, and I don't think you're the doc.
    Yeah, the target could be immune, or recruited instead of killed, or the mafia could have just slipped up and forgotten to send their PM in time. I remember that happening in these games before, when I was mafia. (Quite possibly it happened BECAUSE I was mafia!) Or any number of different events could have led to no night kill. I'd be surprised if it was a doc save, actually, as it's so early in the game, and no specific likely target seems to come to mind. It would have been fantastically lucky to have had a random save last night.

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    They took err jerbs!
    Dey turk err jurbz!

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbqpwned View Post
    Yes, no, could go e-e-either way.

Why did Sarah fall off her swing?

Because she haa-haa-had no arms.

Knock, knock.

Nuh-nuh-not Sarah.

Wow what a great audience.
    Interesting. I will assume the first line was in response to me.

Couple more question then omg - Can you quote? Can you communicate relatively normally as long as you include a joke and stutter?

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    3- Why is it scummy to notice that nobody was NK'd and that because of this it means that there is a doctor? Mafia kills, Doctor protects so it makes sense that there was no NK because a doctor blocks the attack. I know that that is stating the obvious but if i dont state it then who will. It's nice to have a written record of things like this
    I was going bring up the exact same comment already done by Noodle/kegs.
    Also curious if you missed my question or are just ignoring it - how do you feel about the post restrictions?

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    I'm getting darn tired of people hiding behind their post restrictions. I'm starting to think that Ph was actually onto something with going after laarz.

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    I'm getting darn tired of people hiding behind their post restrictions. I'm starting to think that Ph was actually onto something with going after laarz.
    And what was that kegs? even ph said it was weak. Would you prefer that I ignore what my pm says and just get myself modkilled because you are tired of it? No, not going to happen if I can help it. TC put this in for some reason and i will play it to the best of my ability. As long as someone says what Noodle says, I will say what i'm supposed too.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Laarz

And what was that kegs? even ph said it was weak. Would you prefer that I ignore what my pm says and just get myself modkilled because you are tired of it? No, not going to happen if I can help it. TC put this in for some reason and i will play it to the best of my ability. As long as someone says what Noodle says, I will say what i'm supposed too.
    I'm not saying you should stop following your restriction, not at all.

I'm saying that you could actually give some thoughts on the game instead of posting your one line and then vanishing.