Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    BattleTag kestegs-1550

Re: South Park forum Mafia. Game thread.

Alright then, no reason to withhold this now.

I am Barbrady, the cop.

I dropped some hints a while back, not sure if anyone picked them up, I kinda doubt it.

N1: Coju, guilty

N2: FredOfErik, innocent

N3: MartinLong, guilty

At this point I have to assume that I am an insane cop (backwards results) It does seem to maybe fit the lore on barbrady from the bit I read on his wiki page, but it could also fit as a random cop maybe, although that is considered bastard modding by many, not that I'd put it past TC.

Vote: FredOfErik

This game is getting pretty crazy. (Get it? its funny)

Quote Originally Posted by Sathoris View Post
    Vote: omgwtfbbqpwned

Inconsistent, annoying & unhelpful.
    Kind of like your playstyle this game, well, except for the inconsistent part you have been annoying and unhelpful. Your contributions have been a bunch of one liners at best. Let alone that they hardly if ever have any support behind them. Explain to me what happened to the heated Sath that we know other than your "apathetic" restriction, can't you post a lot of apathy at once or is that not possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Alright then, no reason to withhold this now.

I am Barbrady, the cop.

I dropped some hints a while back, not sure if anyone picked them up, I kinda doubt it.

N1: Coju, guilty

N2: FredOfErik, innocent

N3: MartinLong, guilty

At this point I have to assume that I am an insane cop (backwards results) It does seem to maybe fit the lore on barbrady from the bit I read on his wiki page, but it could also fit as a random cop maybe, although that is considered bastard modding by many, not that I'd put it past TC.

Vote: FredOfErik
    That is quite an interesting set of results. Barbrady does have the reputation of being the worst cop ever known to man in the series. How much reliance do you think we can put on you being a backwards cop?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician

That is quite an interesting set of results. Barbrady does have the reputation of being the worst cop ever known to man in the series. How much reliance do you think we can put on you being a backwards cop?
    Not sure really. But foe already looks plenty scummy to me so he seems like a fine test subject.

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    This game is getting pretty crazy. (Get it? its funny)

Kind of like your playstyle this game, well, except for the inconsistent part you have been annoying and unhelpful. Your contributions have been a bunch of one liners at best. Let alone that they hardly if ever have any support behind them. Explain to me what happened to the heated Sath that we know other than your "apathetic" restriction, can't you post a lot of apathy at once or is that not possible?
    I agree with this comment about Sath, I feel he has contributed less than Timmay, who can only say his name (until the doc fixes him).

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

BattleTag Autti-6733

Well that is an interesting development. If you don't mind me asking but what was FoE role? So too Coju

I would say the odds of you being a random cop is very high considering barbrady from the show....you did not think to investigate yourself with that role?

Do you assume you are insane because of your thoughts about FOE or because of the guilty:innocent ratio or because coju was killed or because of something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    I would say the odds of you being a random cop is very high considering barbrady from the show....you did not think to investigate yourself with that role?
    I'm pretty sure a self investigation won't help a random cop. Random means an investigation on yourself gives no insight toward an investigation on any other person.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Autti
    Well that is an interesting development. If you don't mind me asking but what was FoE role? So too Coju
    Are you talking to me? I only get guilty/innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash
    I thought it was generally thought that self investigations were not helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani

Do you assume you are insane because of your thoughts about FOE or because of the guilty:innocent ratio or because coju was killed or because of something else?

I'm pretty sure a self investigation won't help a random cop. Random means an investigation on yourself gives no insight toward an investigation on any other person.
    Party because of my thoughts on foe partly because of the ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Worth pondering but not the point here

Are you talking to me? I only get guilty/innocent

I thought it was generally thought that self investigations were not helpful.

Party because of my thoughts on foe partly because of the ratio.

What kinda bugs me is.....You know whether or not you're Town. You investigate yourself and get the results. I'm really not sure you meant to slip like that did you??? By labelling yourself as an inept cop you give yourself an easy out so we don't have to listen to your investigations or hold you liable if they fail.

I reeeally want to vote for omgwtfbbqpwned. However I'm not sure I can let this one slide without a lynch ticket.

Vote: kestegs