THE RULES(Read before posting please)Spoiler
1) You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.
2) Do not post during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of the day will be ignored. Any post made an hour or more after the end of the day phase, will result in a mod kill of the poster.
3) Do not edit your posts. Any edit will result in a mod kill.
4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.
5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.
6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:
Anything else won't be tallied towards the lynch. If you try to cheat with ; or whatever else, feel free to, just hope the others won't catch you doing so. Also, names MUST BE CASE SENSITIVE.
7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the person to be lynched has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.
8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.
9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,
10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be PM'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.
11) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.
13) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 contributive post per day phase).
15) If you are (temp) banned, you will also be mod killed.
14) Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.
Pro town - Aligned with the town. Wins once all Anti town are dead.
Anti town - Aligned against the town. Wins once all Pro town are dead.
Neutral - No alignment. Special win condition.
If you are not a player, but wish to learn more about mafia, please refrain from posting in this thread and read this one for more information.