Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BattleTag mordell-1747

Re: Price Checking Guide

Quote Originally Posted by dynot View Post
    I just check to see if anyone has bid on the item. If they have then you know it will sell for the current bid at least. Unless you're bidding on the item there is no way, to my knowledge, of knowing what it sold for.
    Edit: Nevermind. Someone explained it to me.

What does your first sentence mean? I have never seen an item on the AH with no bid.

Afaik, unless you're bidding on or selling the item, there's no way to tell if the current bid is actually a bid or just the minimum bid. Since I see references to checking the AH so much here, there must be something I'm missing.

Last edited by SnickerSnack; 29-06-2012 at 13:51.

Quote Originally Posted by SnickerSnack View Post
    Edit: Nevermind. Someone explained it to me.

What does your first sentence mean? I have never seen an item on the AH with no bid.

Afaik, unless you're bidding on or selling the item, there's no way to tell if the current bid is actually a bid or just the minimum bid. Since I see references to checking the AH so much here, there must be something I'm missing.
    Select an item. Click on "bid" and look at the number for the next possible bid. If it is equal to the minimum bid then nobody has bid on the item. If it's higher than the minimum bid then someone else has bid on it so it will sell.

BattleTag mordell-1747

Quote Originally Posted by dynot View Post
    Select an item. Click on "bid" and look at the number for the next possible bid. If it is equal to the minimum bid then nobody has bid on the item. If it's higher than the minimum bid then someone else has bid on it so it will sell.
    Yep. Someone explained it to me.

But, it's not a bad idea to have it spelled out in a sticky. Hmmmm, perhaps this PC guide should mention it? (hint, hint)

Official Diablo 3 Item Valuer KTang's Avatar

Haven't been online for a week or so, moving house so haven't had time to update.

I'll get all relevant questions and posts into the original post soon, sorry for that.

KT

BattleTag mordell-1747

Quote Originally Posted by KTang View Post
    I'll get all relevant questions and posts into the original post soon, sorry for that.
    Don't worry about it. You're doing a great job here. The guide is very nice.

IncGamers Member

A socket is semi important for rings simply because they get lower base stats, so a gem could really help supplement them.

Official Diablo 3 Item Valuer KTang's Avatar

Sockets are very important for lower level items for HC, though in general I'd say sockets are always more desirable as it allows you to focus more on one stat. Not to mention that everyone has high hopes I'd imagine of some more interesting socketables in the future.

Side note-

Apologies everyone for being inactive for so long. Have taken a long break as real life duties call, ie moving to China (here at the moment!) for a few months and then the jobs and whatnot.

Will get back on the bandwagon and hopefully make some progress over the next few months.

KT

BattleTag nurman-2854

Helms can have crit chance as well.

Edit: should have read the whole thread

IncGamers Member

I am a novice, Diablo 3 fun? Now online quite popular, I heard that http://www.mmolive.com is a more professional Diablo 3 game gold website, it is reliable? Trustworthy?