Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member

Re: Coju's Revenge on Titan, Thursdaily!

RL: Got some fishing in after work this morning. Caught an absolute monster. Not sure what it was, as it was roughly the size of my pinky. Looked like it may have been the beginnings of a bass.

D2: A5 with my bone necro (normal). I don't know how I've never played this build. Pretty entertaining.

OVG: Played Diablo (1) for awhile earlier. Might pop it in again later. Or I might toss it out a window. A tid bit frustrated at the moment with it.

IncGamers Member One nOOb to rule them all's Avatar

Never done one of these but I have been reading them for like a month. hopefully I do it right.

RL: My whole week so far has been boring, everyone I know has been busy. Normally I would turn to the good old TV, but there is nothing good on TV this time of year, unless you are into these lame reality/competition shows.

D2: I got to lv 95 with my zon a few days back. I am quickly getting burned out on the endless CS running though. So decided to have another go at a Sorc. Finally made it past Nightmare with one. The secret to my success was no points in teleport.

OVG: LackCreaivity has inspired me to try diablo 1. I have 2 copies of it from way back, but I have never played it. I got my first one when I first got diablo 2 battle chest mid to late 90s. Then the 2nd was when I bought another Battle chest a few years later to replace the expansion CD. Hopefully I don't need a CD key for it. I looked through all the books and crap that come with the battle chest but cannot find a number for it.

IncGamers Member

IIRC it doesn't have a CD key. I played it the first time after I played 2 as well, it's a bit of an adjustment, but it really is a great game. Just remember to SAVE FREQUENTLY! This is where my frustration comes in. It's not so much a difficult game, but I tend to cruise through a lot of content and then die.....having not saved for two hours.

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

I loved the original because of the darkness and the fact that there were bad magic items.

IncGamers Member One nOOb to rule them all's Avatar

That game is interesting. It seems harder than d2 at my first impression. I just played for like 45 mins, and got massacred by some fat guy called the butcher. I was unable to recover any of my items and died 3 more times while trying.

So my character is out of money, out of items, and basically I need to start a new character or punch stuff with a Sorcerer . My only real problem with the game is no running and no button to highlight items on the ground.

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

Start with a warrior. Sorcerors have to run places over and over again to get their books for magic spells. Warriors can just attack things.

And yes, the butcher is the hardest boss for the first part.