Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Skill Management (need help)

I'm a little embarrassed to ask this question, and it may be better suited for the general forums, but I cannot figure out how to change my Action Bar Skills such that I have multiple skills in the same category. For example, I'd love to utilize both Preparation and a Companion. How do I set this up when I pull up my skill menu, versus just being stuck with choosing something from whatever category is attributed to that button. Please help this nub out .

Thanks,
    -PP

IncGamers Member

Re: Skill Management (need help)

Go into the options (I forget where. Game options maybe? Can't access it to find out...) and enable 'elective mode' for skills. I really really really wish this was more obvious than a hint in a tooltip that I've never seen. I think the way Blizzard handled this goes beyond catering to the casual players and into the realm of annoying almost everyone.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag thefranklin-1107

While you are in there, don't forget to enable "Advanced Tool Tips". They will now tell you the percent damages on your skills.

Don't feel bad. I had a buddy who had a level 40+ and a level 60 and didn't know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Karth View Post
    Go into the options (I forget where. Game options maybe? Can't access it to find out...) and enable 'elective mode' for skills. I really really really wish this was more obvious than a hint in a tooltip that I've never seen. I think the way Blizzard handled this goes beyond catering to the casual players and into the realm of annoying almost everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by thefranklin View Post
    While you are in there, don't forget to enable "Advanced Tool Tips". They will now tell you the percent damages on your skills.

Don't feel bad. I had a buddy who had a level 40+ and a level 60 and didn't know about that.

Thanks a ton...cheers!

Last edited by poopie_pants; 06-06-2012 at 17:30.