Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 512
  1. #21
    IncGamers Member coju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tkjo
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    If we could find one more we could get one of each class! Still undecided as to build choice: main two would be Armageddon druid and max static sorc. [s]Don't feel like any assassins...maybe bf if I had to. As for Amazons and barbarians: fendzon/jabzon and thrower barb maybe, although no godly throwing weapons[/s]

    Armageddon Druid.


    Last edited by coju; 06-06-2012 at 07:11.

  2. #22
    IncGamers Member FredOfErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,845

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    Yeah, that play time is 1am for me :/ I'll probably have to pass. 3-4 hours earlier would probably work though. But I get why that wouldn't work for you guys on a work day.



  3. #23
    IncGamers Member coju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tkjo
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    Wolfbarb! Nooooo! Rip wolfbro.



  4. #24

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    No, you have to play. I demand it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

  5. #25
    IncGamers Member Twibz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,918

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    Hey guys i would love to MP at some point with you but i live in England so it would be kinda difficult, i work early . Wednesday and Thursday night would be my best times at 6/7pm through to 10/11pm thats GMT england time. If im not mistaken FoE falls in that category and is having trouble teaming up, i would be happy to play with someone in the same time zone to break up my D3 playtime and i would have to be untwinked HC as i have naff all on my new laptop.

    Get back to me if you can as wednesday is my best day and MP is something i have always wanted to do. I will probably play some kind of cookie cutter build so i can farm when im ready to.

    Fishy?
    LF Zon?
    Blizz Sorc?



  6. #26
    IncGamers Site Pal pharphis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,167

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    I'm up for this! Wednesday evenings is best for me too, except for next Wednesday I can't, because I have my final choir time. from then on I'm good, though. I'll do whatever build :P Something funky like FoH, maybe? As for gear I'm not sure what I have, but I should at least have some stuff form when I did the mfo. That was my first official run toward items in hardcore.



  7. #27

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    Quote Originally Posted by Twibz View Post
    Hey guys i would love to MP at some point with you but i live in England so it would be kinda difficult, i work early . Wednesday and Thursday night would be my best times at 6/7pm through to 10/11pm thats GMT england time. If im not mistaken FoE falls in that category and is having trouble teaming up, i would be happy to play with someone in the same time zone to break up my D3 playtime and i would have to be untwinked HC as i have naff all on my new laptop.

    Get back to me if you can as wednesday is my best day and MP is something i have always wanted to do. I will probably play some kind of cookie cutter build so i can farm when im ready to.

    Fishy?
    LF Zon?
    Blizz Sorc?
    We would love to have you as part of the group, I think you are right though in that you are somewhere in the same time frame as FoE, maybe an hour or two difference from him. I'm not exactly sure what time it would be for the start time we are thinking about so far. What its looking like is 7:00pm (GMT -5) on Wednesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    I'm up for this! Wednesday evenings is best for me too, except for next Wednesday I can't, because I have my final choir time. from then on I'm good, though. I'll do whatever build :P Something funky like FoH, maybe? As for gear I'm not sure what I have, but I should at least have some stuff form when I did the mfo. That was my first official run toward items in hardcore.
    Alright, the more the merrier. Any build should be fine and one of us should be able to help you catch up from what you miss the first day.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

  8. #28
    IncGamers Member One nOOb to rule them all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    408

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    Who will be the host? I know I can host IP games.



  9. #29

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    Coju and I both have the ability to host IP games. Not sure about the other group members, but we usually go based on whatever provides the best connection for the group.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

  10. #30
    IncGamers Member coju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tkjo
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

    Reminds me... I need to get my static ip settings set this weekend. I'll pm one of you two (one nub and pyro) to see if y'all can help me with that.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •