Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Re: MP again? You know it! (1.13 D HC FAM)

I may be around tonight, probably later in the evening central time, say 8-9ish? I have to mow the yard a little or the wife is going to make hardcore a real life possibility tonight. Anyways, from what i saw last night, nOOb and I rescued Cain and ended there. I have gone back and cleared the den and worked back to that point.

On a side note, since I don't have any gear, I would trade with anyone that does still use SC items for a few things down the road for my daggermancer. Say, a blackbog's sharp, trangs claws/wing (humonculous maybe instead). I will hopefully accumulate the runes to make treachery at some point. Mav's belt and a decent pair of 30%frw boots would be cool to acquire as well. Of course a cool 2 necro/30%frw circlet may be too much to ask for. But anyway, that is kind of the idea of which direction i am heading gearwise should any of you come across something like that as wel go along.

Haven't gone back and looked at everyone's builds, but I had planned on using mainly decrepify/dim vision/lower resist as main curses and gumby as my golem. Should do well at slowing everything down and nerfing bad mobs/ranged attackers so that they don't overwhelm us. I know we have a fishymancer it looks like with us, so I don't want to overwrite all of his curses. When he's on, I'll limit to dim vision on ranged guys and then just sneak in and poke people from time to time to watch them die.

^Those sound like great ideas. Also, I might have a blackbog's from the MFO, so I'll check for you. I don't really need an item for it though.
    How are we actually running these games, though? No1 has actually said how this works yet lol.

IncGamers Member One nOOb to rule them all's Avatar

@Pshift; I was going to use full trangs just for fun since I recently completed the set. If I manage to live that far anyways. The only pieces I have extras to are the scales and wing, they are yours if you want them, would have to find the gloves somewhere else though.

@Pharphis; Coju hosted TCP/IP game last night. He had the IP posted in this thread.

If anyone is looking to catch up today, We finished rescuing Cain and then S&E.

I think I have a spare pair of trang gloves somewhere in my mules, I'll have to check. I'll work on getting up to cain, but won't really be able to play until sometime this weekend if anyone is around. If not, I'll see you guys Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Ph, you mean full clears? We didn't last night. Did the cave until I exited the game.

@para...shift the only curse the fishy would use liberally would be amp, and even then mostly on where his army is. And it takes, what, half a second if even that to re-curse an enemy. helping with dim vision and lower resist would be great for all of us.

If any curse problems arise, a little blood moar golem fight can take care of that.

There will be more than enough people around that I won't care if a curse gets overridden.

Speaking of golem fights though, I was going to try something silly like an Iron golem made from a delirium. I never use mine anymore and figure it would make an interesting golem, until it dies anyways.

If I survive long enough to make guardian and play this guy solo, I would use pride on my merc and make the golem out of an insight. Then use a faith or beast on my necro. I unfortunately can only make a beast right now, so this idea is more of a long term goal.

Hmm, i'm definitely pretty excited with the FoH pally. With vigor/redemption (I've never used this!) and conviction this should be a blast for a support character.
    When we're done I might even run pindle or even mausoleum with this guy

we playing tomorrow?

I plan on being somewhat available, just need to know what time in order to adjust schedule accordingly.

I will most likely be available from 6:00pm on (gmt-6)