If you are experiencing graphical corruption while playing Diablo III (wierd visual glitches, pixelated images, greyish / white screens) and are using a Radeon™ HD 2400, 2600, 2900, 3400, 3600 and 4500 graphic card, here is the procedure you can follow to fix the issue:
1. Delete the current drivers by using AMD Catalyst Install Manager.
2. Restart the computer (it should prompt you to do so).
3. Delete the ATI folders (usually C:\ATI ).
4. Uninstall the video card drivers in the Display Adapters section of the Device Manager :
(Control Panel, System and Security, System, Device Manager)
Right click on your video card name and Select Uninstall
Check the Delete the Driver Box and hit OK.
5. Close any of the following processes if they are trunning : CCC.exe, atieclxx.exe, atiesrxx.exe, MOM.exe.
6. Install and run Phyxion Driver Sweeper.
7. Click on Analyze.
8. Check the Select AMD - Display checkbox.
9. Click on Clean, when prompted for action, click Yes.
10. Reboot your PC.
11. Install the appropriate drivers (See note below to choose the right one).
ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
AMD Catalyst™ 12.2 Pre-Certified Driver
AMD Catalyst™ 12.4b Hotfix Driver
Also known to work for some people
AMD Catalyst 9.3
Latest drivers (may work for you)
Results 1 to 2 of 2
29-05-2012, 20:07 #1
HotFix for Radeon HD 2400, 2600, 2900, 3400, 3600 and 4500
Last edited by Tilitoon; 31-05-2012 at 20:11.
14-01-2013, 07:53 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- United states
Re: HotFix for Radeon HD 2400, 2600, 2900, 3400, 3600 and 4500der=0></i
You are successive in your news. Congratulation!