Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Best stats, skill equipment against ubers

What is the best damage causing skill and weapons/equipment against the regenerating Ubers

I know open wounds and prevent monster slow down regeneration . i tried phoenix claw and shock web on diablo but it generates too fast

BattleTag Sass-1761

Re: Best stats, skill equipment against ubers

I doubt there's truly a "best" approach, but skills / damage is easy.

Open Wounds is certainly a big focus. I'd aim for a min of 25 from Drac's, and the rest is gravy (like Gores). Along with that, Crushing Blow is among the most important. 50% is good min, gear can hit 100% I think, but that's not necessary or "best" IMO. With a weapon like Stormlash, Gores and Guillaume's Face, you hit above 80, and that's tremendous with your skill of choice.

Your primary melee should be Dragon Talon. Best speed is 7/3, but 9 or 8/3 will do perfectly fine, and Stormlash alone hits 8/3 IIR (maybe just 9/3, but I remember it does the 3 frame follow).

Past this, it's personal choice for skills. Some go mass Shadow to boost Fade (res), Venom for PvM, traps for crowd control / organ farming (and they come in handy for the monsters in UT as well).

IncGamers Member

What were your stats and skill distribution when you beat them ?

Strength is always at enough for gear, heaviest piece probably going to be your up'd gores. Dex only enough for max block (if you are using a shield that is prudent for that). My sin uses a SS for normal PVM so I do have max block on that but its a matter of preference and if you are going claw/claw or weapon/shield. If not doing max block then enough for gear or base. Pump Vit with remaining stats. None in energy.

Skills are a matter of preference and vary between builds. Since the only requirement really is maxed Dragon Talon there are a lot of other choices. I think mine ended up being something like this using the trap variant:

20 Dragon Talon
    20 Venom
    20 Death Sentry
    20 Light Sentry

1 point in other skills like shadow master, cloak of shadows, mind blast, etc. Rest I think in shock web for extra lightning damage. There is no set standard for a kicker build as it requires so little skill point investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

BattleTag Sass-1761

Quote Originally Posted by Deathnight View Post
    What were your stats and skill distribution when you beat them ?
    STR: 184
    DEX: 184
    VIT: 288
    NRG: 27

MA: 24 (after BO) in DTalon. 1 Point DFlight + reqs

Shadow: 1 Point everything.

Traps: 20 in DS, LS, CBS, 1 in BF + reqs, rest into Shock Web (4 points placed).

12.7K AR, 2K Life.

IncGamers Member

How do u kill Lilith ?

IncGamers Member

Pyro i dont think your skills will be helpful against lilith . she is too fast and always using melee and venom will be absorbed , you wont be able to summon enough traps to kill her . what melee skills did u use ?

I suggest you re-read the posts above more carefully. Dragon Talon is your primary skill, which you use with upgraded Gores, 50+% CB and some OW.

IncGamers Member

By Gores , i guess you mean the Gore rider boots but Boots dont have sockets . how can you tweak them.

What would be secondary skill against Lilith then ?

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

Upgraded to Myrmidon Greaves via 1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor

You don't need one, kick her head in. Crushing blow, Open Wounds, and something that casts Life Tap are what you need to kill all the Ubers and mini Ubers.

Read this guide. You've made quite a few threads asking about the Ubers, but it doesnt look like you've spent much time looking in the Guide Stickies found in every character forum. You should probably read up a bit before you try UT.