Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

I Want to Punch Diablo

Ok. So how do I go back to that default attack you have selected at the very start of the game?

I joined a diablo game the other day hoping to punch him for that silly achievement, and then realized I didn't know how to get that back. I looked through the standard skill spot with other stuff, but didn't find (although I suspect I'm missing something /really/ obvious, and have managed to glaze over it...)

Anyone know how I can get this skill back/where it's located?

Re: I Want to Punch Diablo

First, remove your weapon so you actually punch him. Second, identify skill one and two (left mouse click and right mouse click, respectively). Go to the skill interface (with elective mode activated, of course) and select on Skill 2 (right click) the same ability you have on Skill 1 (left click). That will free Skill 1's slot and will have the attack graphic (the little sword). Try it. If you don't get how to do it, I'll put up some screenshots.

BattleTag NinjaGhost-1733

You can also drag your LMB skill off the skill bar.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valhauros View Post
    First, remove your weapon so you actually punch him. Second, identify skill one and two (left mouse click and right mouse click, respectively). Go to the skill interface (with elective mode activated, of course) and select on Skill 2 (right click) the same ability you have on Skill 1 (left click). That will free Skill 1's slot and will have the attack graphic (the little sword). Try it. If you don't get how to do it, I'll put up some screenshots.
    thats nice now how in the hell do you do it on xbox 360 Ive tried taking off my weapon and punching him with all the monks punches and used the "punch" rune on the barb without weapons (there is no way to unassign a skill on xbox)

anyone know?