If you are interested in traveling to the magical land of rainbows and happiness then I can open the portal for you! My prices at the moment are quite affordable. Below is more info:
How to buy?
Please leave your Battletag or RealID email below along with which purchase option you want. I will send you a temporary friend invite and we will party up before entering Act 1.
US NORMAL DIFFICULTY (until upgrade)
[A] - Open the portal for 1 or 2 people (8,000g per person)
[B] - Open portal for 3 people (6,000g per person)
[C] - Open portal and I run through the world with you (additional 3,000g)
- Feat of Strength/Achievement
- Banner and Sigil
- Magical Items - Varies from difficulty to difficulty
- Legendary Items - Can drop in any difficulty! Includes Spectrum (Rainbow Legendary Sword), The Horadric Hamburger (Dagger), Prism.
- ~10k Gold per run.
- The first 20 people to purchase a Normal Difficulty run get free access to a Nightmare run once I upgrade the staff.
- Save up to 6,000 gold by running through with a 3 man party (excluding myself).
- Purchasing multiple runs at once is available (prices can be discussed).
What to expect?
By purchasing this service I will provide access to Whimsyshire on the Old Tristram road in Act 1. This secret portal can be opened endlessly and the magical level contains rainbows, ponies, flowers, pots of gold, cupcakes and pinatas. The level takes 10-20 minutes to complete and contains multiple enemy packs.
By purchasing this service you agree to trade said gold price for access to Whimsyshire. All trades/sales are final. No refunds will be given unless there is failure to load the level (server maintenance or failure on my behalf). Gold will traded for access once we reach the ghost of the Cow King at the location. After the gold is traded access will be granted. If proof is needed that I can in fact open the portal, then I will link to the Staff of Herding in chat. After the run is complete my friends list will be cleared. If you wish to purchase another run please use this thread. Prices due to change based on demand and difficulty level. The Staff of Herding will be upgraded as frequently as possible.