Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 85 of 154 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
    BattleTag o0mpie-2478

Re: HC Barbs!.. How are you guys doing?

Hahaha, softbellied caterpillar to obsidian wings/adamantium exoskeleton butterfly in half a day, not bad...

With those amounts of @res and especially HP you will want to put Inspriring Presence back in and say goodbye to Superstition now.
    Just take it easy after you do, you'll have to get used to the increase in elemental dmg, although the resistances should have you covered.

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Yeah, quite a cinderella story right there, thanks to the good fairy jrsilva, hehehe

To be honest, I have been walking around with IP instead of Superstition for a while now, never liked superstition too much.
    Cruising through act 2 Inferno now, and just working on picking up Tomes of Secrets and making some money. Those things sell like a mo'fo in hardcore!

BattleTag o0mpie-2478

Gheh, yeah... crafting mats is big business here on the dark side... Used to be my main source of income as well, but right now I'm upping my gems so I use 'em myself

Say oOmpie, if you are up for some teaming up, I'm game!
    Sick with a bad stomach, so I have tons of time to play in the following few days

IncGamers Member

I was called many things in my life, but never a fairy... hehehe

It was well ment, hehe

Thanks for the GG, Sinister! Was fun running MP1 Act3 with you, and testing this gal' a little bit! Good luck with your thesis!
    Last edited by Lord_Vega; 25-04-2013 at 11:08.

BattleTag o0mpie-2478

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Vega View Post
    Say oOmpie, if you are up for some teaming up, I'm game!
    Sick with a bad stomach, so I have tons of time to play in the following few days
    I'd love to, but I'm at work

Naturally! The positive in being seing with a bad stomach infection, is that I can get some serious gaming done during the day while the girlfriend is at work!

Edit: Just made PLVL 10, and completed 30 hours of gameplay on Glamazon the 1st! Kinda proud of still being alive!

Right now I am desperately trying to keep an eye on the bidding war on those Zuni's boots (currently only 7M, I've seen them sell for around 150-200M, so I hope I didn't screw up by putting up a 2M starting price and no buyout).

Trying as well to gather 10M to get the cheapest IK helm on the AH, currently at 2.5M... fun times!

Hope to meet some of you other barbs and monks online later tonight! Much more fun to do runs together!
    Last edited by Lord_Vega; 26-04-2013 at 13:44.

IncGamers Member

IncGamers Member

I'm looking to get some advice on how to build my barb up from "scratch". I recently found an awesome item and made a handful of gold, so I am budgeting approximately 100 million (can go higher) to rebuilding my abandoned/stripped character.
    There's still a few pieces of gear that could be useable, but I'm open to any ideas that would make this character (text linked) into something that can efficiently farm a decent MP level and do ubers (something I'm fearful of on my WD).
    I gave up on this barb a while back because I couldn't stand how tanky I made him (my first foray into hardcore) and how slow the killing speed was. I'd like to build something that can jet around the map and destroy monsters this time. If any of you guys have advice on the build to accomplish this--I'm thinking HOTA for group play next patch--and what items look for within that 100m budget, I'd be really appreciative. Thanks a lot in advance.