Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

My first death, caught on video. Level 43 monk HC (was attempting region first 60)

http://www.twitch.tv/arch00/b/318387466

My two teamates ran into the room and immediately ran out, not saying anything as they ran past me. So I figured we were going to funnel enemies through a door and take them out that way..

BAM. dead.

I had been playing 36 hours or so straight at that point (for charity, go donate @ www.twitch.tv/arch00 , ends may 20th) so I couldn't even feel anger.

Last edited by Archaicx; 20-05-2012 at 07:45.

Re: My first death, caught on video. Level 43 monk HC (was attempting region first 60

u sgould at least say where the death ocurs, cuz the video froze when i tried to find that time.
    not gonna try again.

IncGamers Member

Re: My first death, caught on video. Level 43 monk HC (was attempting region first 60

I tried to watch the death, but that links to a 7 hour video... I skimmed through the last bits of it looking for a death, but didn't see it. What time in the video does the death occur?

IncGamers Member

Sorry wrong link, fixed it

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Kurili-2790

RIP.

Those guys are very dangerous, I almost died to them on Normal in absolutely the same situation: my friend silently runs by me while I keep fighting some skellies in another doorway. A few seconds later kamikazes charge at my WD and I'm left with almost no health.

At least you can see suicide mobs through walls, cause they have a special glowing aura around them.

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore AlexanderBarin's Avatar
    BattleTag MotherMedusa-1643

Hah, ouch (I saw the lvl 60 near-death experience too). I can't wait to reach hell!

IncGamers Member

Ouch. That was shocking and sad. Mostly sad. Sorry for your loss.

Now I can hardly wait to get to that section and I dread it at the same time.

BattleTag Elly-1983

Commiserations.

I wonder sometimes what people do when their high level HC char dies. I imagine some swearing but I wonder if when the char is that high a level it goes beyond effing and blinding and you just sit quietly staring at the screen because there's really bugger all else you can do.

Elly - Admin,
    Diablo: IncGamers on Twitter on You Tube on Facebook
    DiabloNut.Com (Diablo 3 database) - Blizzard Tracker - Diablo3Ladders.Com

New to Diablo 3? Read this great primer.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, you behaviour does.

BattleTag Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    Commiserations.

I wonder sometimes what people do when their high level HC char dies. I imagine some swearing but I wonder if when the char is that high a level it goes beyond effing and blinding and you just sit quietly staring at the screen because there's really bugger all else you can do.
    If you've played hardcore long enough you tend to just shrug off the deaths unless it was an unexpected issue (lost connection etc).

I got my 54 Demon Hunter killed this morning and quickly hoped on my barb to bash things (felt good).

IncGamers Member

I haven't played HC in D3 yet, but, the highest I lost was a 58 zon in D2. I was just still. silent. and staring at the screen.

then i was like, well, that was fun but, I never want that to happen again and I quit HC.

BUT, D3 has a shared stash and I'm assuming anything on character you keep? so, I'll give HC a go when time permits. at least if you die you don't lose "everything" (that you didnt mule) or do you ?