DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag SelanirO-2103

Re: ### 3 - 2 - 1 - Liftoff! The Official ETF3 Off-Topic Thread ###

Shameless plug : Check out my thread, I've got pictures :P

Official Diablo 3 Item Valuer KTang's Avatar

I have no idea how it works, confused myself. Though dodge rate is useful I'd take raw damage any day, glass cannon all the way (until nightmare and beyond ._.).

Legendaries can drop in normal, it's just the drop rate is very very minimal. Don't expect to see any, I only have seen Eye of Eltich posted on the forums that I want of the uniques. I really really want the level 33 bow, sigh. Big dps and fit :(

KT

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Smashy-1409

After several tough battles I finally finished Act 4 in Nightmare and just killed the Skeleton King on hell... was rather painful until I got some gear upgrades which made it much easier.
    I want to get to inferno solo, still looks doable, painful but doable

BattleTag Fame-2662

Nice, I'm aiming for solo inferno as well

BattleTag Caledus-2708

Me too, some day. Just got to Skeleton King in NM, he was a pansy

So.. hows life treating you guys in D3?

Hm..... I am already half-way bored with it. Lvl 52 DH. But it is probably because I've played this for about 30 hours since release over like 2 day span. If anyone wants to play some just leave a note here...KTANG: yeah, as I understand it, Uniques have become truly unique. Blizzard has also worked the game to be "non" grind, at least the way we knew it in diablo 2, where pindle/baal/ eldritch / mephi / nihla / summoner / andy / mephi / countess / cow king / pits ... there aren't really anything that corresponds to that grind in diablo 3, yet, with the expection of a rare chest in act 2, which seems re-runable. If you are a wizard you can re-run act 4 hell, for massive xp... 2.6k mill / per hour it seems. http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Nephalem_Valor

Aye, i agree. legendaries are truely unique drops. I had 3 so far (2 the same with 10-20 minute time span in act 3 normal), but to be honest they are only usefull on next characters as they were so much lower level than i was at the time that i had rares that were way better.
    Related to the mf runs, nearly all end-bosses drop blues only for me. only one that dropped a rare was the act 1 guy. i have better luck on elite/champion packs and the occassional sub-boss (like spiderboss in act1 and butterfly lady in act2). Unfortunately they are positioned in such a way that you need to quite a way to get to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna88 View Post
    Related to the mf runs, nearly all end-bosses drop blues only for me. only one that dropped a rare was the act 1 guy. i have better luck on elite/champion packs and the occassional sub-boss (like spiderboss in act1 and butterfly lady in act2). Unfortunately they are positioned in such a way that you need to quite a way to get to them.
    Yes, this seems to be the case. Blizzard have stated that the aim of the game is not to boss run and therefore these bosses drop crap essentially.

Hello Rawness, it's been some time! I hadn't heard about that NephalemeeufmValor thing before so that sounds pretty interested. I too am getting a bit tired, haven't soaked 30 hours over such a short time as I knew this would spoil it and I don't have the time myself, though the constant dying and running back from far check points is getting tedious. However, the game is still exciting and getting new drops still surprises me so I don't think I'll be getting bored as opposed to tired any time soon

49 DH today, just hit Act 4 NM. Will probably complete next weekend as I have a week full of exams, sigh.

KT

In light of someone being hacked on the forums, I strongly suggest everyone invests in one of these.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/battle.n...306862897?mt=8

You can get the keyring version but this is free for all iPhone users. If you look at the website there are also versions for other mobile phone models. I for one will be using it once I can find my phone ^^

KT