IncGamers Member

Re: Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds

Quote Originally Posted by Bgx View Post
    NDE (near death experience) prevents MF gear character resets
    Tested o_O
    prevents what?

IncGamers Member

Died at level 55 on my DH. Those snakes in act 2 hell went invisible and trapped me against a wall in the sewers.

IncGamers Member

Dying while wearing MF gear by mistake. Reset was just a joke way of saying it.

IncGamers Member

My 3rd DH (now on my 6th hehe) tried to caltrop:JS the big D, he was having none of it and ended badly for me!

IncGamers Member

first death monk lvl 56 in hell act 1 halls of agony level 2.
    arcane fast horde those mobs that knock you down onto the ground + the mechanical world axe barrier that also knocks you down. the only time i wasn't on the ground was while i had serenity up, but that wasn't long enough to escape.

if you see those big boulder guys near those slam down barrier, learn from my fail and kite them away from the barriers first.
    very satisfied with my first death, got to high level and didnt die to lag. game has been totally refreshed for me now and my new target is to get to inferno. thorough enjoyment. happy out.

edit
    the flash stun skill is NEVER being taken off my bar ever again...ever

IncGamers Member

First hc death :( lvl 56 witchdocter.Act 3 Hell. Breezed through norm,nightmare, acts 1,2 hell without ever being below half life...believe I was a lvl above the larder..didn't see 3 fallen maniacs standing behind a door..smashed it open...instant death...so sudden...
    Last edited by FadeToBlack; 12-07-2013 at 22:09.

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

RIP!

Levels 50-60 are the trickiest and you are number 3415246 to die to those maniacs so dont feel to bad about that, I'm sure it wont happen to you next time round :-)

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Steve: RIP, had to laugh at your "I'ma Firin lazer" remark though :-) PEW PEW WIZZIE!!

Boglav: RIP, you discovered one of the basic HC rules the hard way!

A thought crossed my mind: who has the MOST dead characters? Maybe kornkills is up there

IncGamers Member

Disintegrate is an amusing skill. Not having life regen is less amusing. Wizards and Monks are gonna rack up the death count for me simply because lag = dead and Stonefort/Battlements always lag me even with the new drive, with regen it's fine though. Probably doesn't help I don't know a single person on HC EU to play with that isn't afraid to go in on MP 10, yet isn't so well geared they'd basically be powerleveling me. I don't even have a single coop achievement. You get one just for joining a game with another player. Lol.

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

I'm always up for levelling together, but it is sometimes tough to find someone in the same level range AND who is playing at the same time as you are.

I've also solo levelled mostly, Towen was quite surprised when I got the coop NM achievements for Azmo and big D when we did them together hehe.