Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: How far are you?

Quote Originally Posted by DeluksZ View Post
    Patraquashe: Way to go. Vitality seem outrank every other stat then. Although, according to my experience, that dmg is kinda low for nightmare, but I don't know if this much hp makes up for the lesser dps. I'm very curious about your progress. Gl Hf.
    Yeah, me and my friend have been aiming for VIT + primary attribute heavy items in order to maximize our survivability.

As for damage in Nightmare, we'll have to wait and see. Right now I'm using a 39DPS 1H Mighty Sword just for the Weapon Master fury bonus (an amazing bonus). If I was to use a higher DPS weapon (around 50) I'd have well over 300 damage. Mostly I compensate my lower damage with crowd control and disruption. Massive AoE on Ground Stomp and runed Seismic Slam for increased damage and knockback is pretty effective. Revenge also comes in handy...

IncGamers Member

Just a note for all the barbs out there - NM is hell for barbarian, without high vit and hvy dps (i got around 600 and hit over 1000 with all my active skills [revenge / battleroar/wrath of the ancients]) you won't do sht ^^

Just beat Belial at lvl 26 with a monk. 3200+ hp, 112DPS. [SPOILER DELETED - PLEASE READ THE STICKY]

The mantra just wore off, so my dodge chance was exactly 25% (which worked pretty nice)

IncGamers Member

Doing good so far in Act 1 NM but it's pretty tough with all the mods on the champions

So just finished Act IV.
    My WD is now 31 and I'm pretty happy how he is turning out.
    After a couple of Act IV runs for some cheap XP and items, I shall enter Nightmare.

Killed Ghom in Act 3. lvl28, 361 vita.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Realyn-2451

I'm 41. I'll grind to 45 or so for Belial. If you are interested, have a look at >> http://www.twitch.tv/realyyn .

IncGamers Member

33 just started nightmare. A big tip for everyone, the auction house is amazing for getting gear and money.

Hardcore Moderator
    America Trade Moderator
    BattleTag ZappaFan-1229

Quote Originally Posted by bigbootyjudy View Post
    33 just started nightmare. A big tip for everyone, the auction house is amazing for getting gear and money.
    Vouch for that!!

Finally got ZappaSmarter (Barb #2) through Act I thanks in large part to a really nice mace I was able to buy in the AH for 10,000 gold. Worth every penny. +40 Vitality, Hits add +9 life, 1% LL and 25.2 dps with an empty socket. What a difference that made!

Eschew obfuscation!

IncGamers Member

I'm in A1 NM, almost to the SK. The elite and unique packs have completely new (and more dangerous) modifiers, definitely gotta work for your kills.