Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: How far are you?

Just went through the Archive section of Act 2 with my monk.
    The monk is not very specified in skills yet, trying to give some use everything. But it looks like i'll be gravitating to a fairly high spirit consumption build with a single generator and a bunch of defensive skills.

I still have not been able to play the game past where we were in the Beta.

I was denied access after staying up late on release night. Woke up 4 hours later to do some leveling to get past the SC level requirement to make an HC character, but now at level 9.85 I have been met by another server crash.

My initial impression is that the game is the same as the beta, except now I have paid full price for it but don't get to actually play it...

I'm sure it will be fun once all these problems or resolved, but currently I am thoroughly frustrated... thoroughly.

-hps

IncGamers Member

I'm in Act 2 now, had a couple of very close calls and 2 out of the 4 players in my game died when we killed the Butcher.

BattleTag Mick-1457

I only had limited time to play, compounded by server issues and having to level to 10.

My first HC character is a level 11 DH, and I'm a few quests past the skeleton king. I'm currently backtracking to fill out my gear a bit though as things seem to get pretty tough. Also, I just want to explore a bit.

I died yesterdař in Act3 with my lvl 27 Monk.
    Huge pack of monsters, frozen enchanted and only a small stairway to fight them off.
    Got frozen up and couldn't even chug a potion.
    Made a WD after that. He is lvl 11 now and close to the butcher but I gotta track back a little bit to gain more levels.

Last edited by Ulyssesjelly; 20-05-2012 at 10:02.

BattleTag Ask me

Back to the start of A1.

Again.

My barb randomly stopped responding and then was mauled.

Oh well. . . managed to find a unq with him at least.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Back to the start of A1.

Again.

My barb randomly stopped responding and then was mauled.

Oh well. . . managed to find a unq with him at least.
    Same here on my WD. This game is going to be a blast on hardcore. I love it already.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Kurili-2790

Finally got my WD to Act 2. First leveled to 10 in SC and was surprised that my friends couldn't invite me, then discovered that I accidentally started playing on US servers instead of EU /(-_-) So I went for another rush to 10 this time on the right servers. Teamed up with a Barb and a DH and begun my first HC toon. It was fairly safe up until Leoric and Fields of Misery also didn't seem dangerous. But then we ran into a pretty interesting event which I assume is a perfect death trap if you don't know what you are dealing with.

We entered a small grove with a treasure chest and as soon as we opened it the trees around us came to life. The whole place was covered with their poison bombs in no time and health dropped really fast. Barb leaped away, while DH and me ran for our lives. Only then did I realize that the cooldown on the pots is LONG. I barely escaped, but DH did not. Should I say that after the encounter I was pumped up for about half an hour and was enjoying the game like never before. No way would I have the same feelings on softcore. Thank you, hormones

My DH was the first to it the dust this morning at lvl 19 thanks to a router disconnect just as a pack of Champion Wasps appeared on the edge of my screen. Better get used to that I guess.

Meanwhile the Barb is becoming an unstoppable beast absolutely destroying everything in its path and going toe-to-toe with every boss yet. Currently sitting happy at lvl 30 at the end of Act 3.

BattleTag KornKills-1468

just died at 24 starting act 3, FML. break then the grind starts again... at least i dont have to waste my gold on leveling up crafting for a while.