Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Re: How far are you?

Quote Originally Posted by omgmir View Post
    Maybe the fact that you're seriously overgearing and overleveling everything before you do it? Just a thought.

I realize you were being sarcastic, but it needed to be said so you don't give off the impression that the content is just naturally faceroll easy if you don't spend 4 days farming in preparation for tier-0 content.
    It really did not want to be a show off. It's just the fact that when everything goes smooth and nice something always comes up and you are mostly unprepared because the good progress you made before. I've checked many videos on NM Butcher soloed by Barbarians, but none of them showed HP or def stats (what's the point of the video then?) so I was totally blind about what is ahed of me. And once I go in there is no way I can get out if something goes wrong. Anyway, he was a piece of cake. I don't think I dropped 1k HP during the fight. Now, with 14k+ hp and around 700 DPS I'm facing Act II, but one of my friends (a monk) said that with 18k hp he don't feel safe there. That Act II is just way harder then Act I.

IncGamers Member

A1 Normal... knew I should've just started a new game when I saw molten arcane sitting right at the stairs, but I'm a stubborn one sometimes.

BattleTag Diay-1544

Quote Originally Posted by DeluksZ View Post
    It really did not want to be a show off. It's just the fact that when everything goes smooth and nice something always comes up and you are mostly unprepared because the good progress you made before. I've checked many videos on NM Butcher soloed by Barbarians, but none of them showed HP or def stats (what's the point of the video then?) so I was totally blind about what is ahed of me. And once I go in there is no way I can get out if something goes wrong. Anyway, he was a piece of cake. I don't think I dropped 1k HP during the fight. Now, with 14k+ hp and around 700 DPS I'm facing Act II, but one of my friends (a monk) said that with 18k hp he don't feel safe there. That Act II is just way harder then Act I.
    Yeah A2 is a huge jump, not just in NM but in Hell and Inferno as well.

And i'm with you on the videos! People just throw up stuff, don't show spec.. gear.. stats.. nothing, what's the point?

You leave a comment asking and they just say 'I don't remember'.

BattleTag Ask me

Sitting in A3 NM with my DH and contemplating quitting and going back to D2.

Started Act II NM. 17200 HP 730 DPS 65% dmg reduction, but to be honest the monsters hurt.

IncGamers Member

Act 1 hell WD 32,000 hp 1700 dps having no problems so far, **** just takes forever to kill.

BattleTag KornKills-1468

just killed siege breaker, act 3 hell a little while ago

currently 46k hp, 5.4k dps, 230 all resist, near 50% damage reduce with armor... monk!

The battle to mr breaker was intense!

Tomorrow night, possible to the boss!

IncGamers Member

Hmm so i put perfect ruby in headgear because i lost my amethysts with previous char (dunno why i had them in inv lol) and my barb is really fast in normal with leveling (and good weapon + cleave ). That 13% for exp is noticeable a specially with shrine.

Quote Originally Posted by DeluksZ View Post
    Started Act II NM. 17200 HP 730 DPS 65% dmg reduction, but to be honest the monsters hurt.
    Are you using pure +vit gear? Your DPS seems really low.

Quote Originally Posted by moranor View Post
    Are you using pure +vit gear? Your DPS seems really low.
    Nop, it a mixed vit/str gear focusing on vitality. But to be honest I have good dps gear, I don't think that over 700 is low. Unfortunately I don't really find any dps upgrade only if I lose some health which is not worth it in my opinion. Although I'm checking the AH constantly.