Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
    BattleTag KornKills-1468

Re: RIP: Our Fallen Friends

Today we bury my thirteenth monk

KilledXIII 60(100)

A3 mp3

Reflect Demonic Tremors, I did not serenity and got blown up.

http://i.imgur.com/aLrSrNm.jpg

BattleTag Azbaz-2829

Character name: Crion
    Character level: 60
    Character class: Barbarian
    Character build: Cleave+rend
    Game difficulty: Inferno
    Act: 1 / Before Jondar
    Death type: PvM

Was playing recklessly and leaped into a group of waller/plagued/arcane. Thought the lifeleech through rend+WotB would be enough, but apparently not :/ http://imgur.com/dIHFDlQ

Character name: Natalya
    Character level: 32
    Character class: DH
    Game difficulty: Nightmare MP5
    Act: Act 3, Core Arreat
    Death type: Stupidity

I just asked a friend of mine to give me the WP to Azmodan to continue boosting myself to 60.
    I bought some insane OP Gear from the AH and was flying trough Normal MP10 so thought NM MP5 would be NP.
    And so got killed by my on stupidity :P thinking i was to OP to die.

RIP and on to the next one.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Towen-2842

Character name: AlyssVI
    Character level: 60(42)
    Character class: Wiz
    Game difficulty: Inferno MP5
    Act: Act 2, Oasis Sands
    Death type: Post Key Warden Bug ??

Was Key farming with a couple of friends quite happily, done 3 or 4 runs and was on the last one of the night. Killed the KW and then Bam Deeds - my Unstable Anomaly didn't even go off. Apparently is has happened before but i am never going to stand where the act 2 KW falls dead again!

Towen

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar
    BattleTag Hellswraith-1116

Character name: GoToHell
    Character level: 60(17)
    Character class: Wiz
    Game difficulty: Inferno MP1
    Act: Act 1, Woods
    Death type: Returned Archer
    Vortex,Desecrater,Frozen,Shieded - just started a new run and haded to the woods to get my NV on. Ran into a nasty pack that I couldn't hurt (shielded) and they froze me and I was standing ina desecrated pool, I healed, and tried to run but the Vortexxing S*&^%$^*)*&*)=# pulled me back into the pool and killed me... Done with Wizards for a bit I think ...

Character name: Kyotophobia
    Character level: 60(90)
    Character class: Monk
    Game difficulty: Inferno MP4
    Act: Act 1, Woods
    Death type: Ghoul

End of a very long day and night and I got on to check auctions and then do one quick key run. And I mean quick: I'd been doing them in 7-8 minutes with a dash through Festering and only stopping for bosses, then Leoric's Manor if I needed one more stack, and then run through Fields looking for the KW, only stopping if I had an absolutely tidal wave of enemies on the screen, just for the super easy massive exp in one location. (Monk was up to 118k dps and that was with a SoJ on, so I was having zero trouble farming MP4 and had been doing MP5 ubers solo.)

Machine ran a little sketchy in town but I actually paused to throw a few punches to let the animations preload and it seemed okay. Hit the Festering WP, killed a couple of ghouls to the left and got the SW active, and then the FPS went away. slide show, and then worse; screen locked up for 3-5 seconds at a time, music playing thorugh WinAmp stuttering and coming to a halt, nothing happened when I tried to alt-tab... just total machine lock, and all the while I hear the SDD thrashing non-stop.

Surprise turned to button-pushing worry turned to fatalistic resignation over about 30s, during which about 4 frames displayed. I finally managed to alt-ctrl-del out and even on that screen I was locked for about 5s, before I was able to Esc and open D3 again. That's when I got the screenshot, but it was still in slide show mode, as you can sort of tell from the overexposed color flashes. There wasn't even a boss pack, as far as I could tell. Just a bunch of normal monsters. I have no idea how I got a 16 kill streak or moved so far to the right of the WP; I guess some of my button stabbing was getting through even though the visuals weren't updating on my end. I might actually have been better off doing nothing and just standing still; possibly by trying to control something I moved far enough to attract more beasties that did me in?

--Flux
    The Diablo 1, 2, & 3 Wiki! (Under construction.)

BattleTag Azbaz-2829

Character name: Crionas
    Character level: 60 (29)
    Character build: WW
    Game difficulty: Inferno
    Act: 3 Keeps

Was building up stacks for the keywarden and engaged a pack of Icy Quillbacks in a doorway. Was playing a bit too recklessly wasn't paying attention to their affixes. Suddenly I got chain-frozen in the middle of their molten fire and there was nothing I could do but watch my health drop to 0. http://imgur.com/3gqOQdj

BattleTag IamJorge-2685

Character name: BackforMore
    Character level: 60 (23)
    Character build: Hota/WW
    Game difficulty: Inferno Mp3
    Act: 4 Spire lvl1

Was after Act 4 Keywarden for the plan, found him while still at NV 4 turned back he followed, found a pack, was actually doing fine, not sure how life suddenly drop bellow half, tried to get away but alas Vortexed. One thing i know i did wrong was getting 0 movement speed so no chance of escaping. Might give barbs a rest for now. Maybe try a DH which i know nothing about

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag iMikee-2957

Character name: Massa
    Character level: 60(82)
    Character class: Monk
    Character build: FoT/SW
    Game difficulty: MP3
    Act: 2 Vault of the assassins

I was trying a couple of new skills one of which was DS instead of TR. Pulled a double pack and failed to GTFO.

Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 10.33.32 AM.jpg

IncGamers Site Pal
    BattleTag VTMatt

Character name: WindJammer
    Character level: 60(23)
    Character class: Wizard
    Character build: Critical Mass
    Game difficulty: MP10
    Act: 1, Festering Woods

Was running some MP10 crypts with a solid group. Had swapped out the extra resist energy armor rune in favor of slow time:time warp. The first run went very smoothly. Stupidly thought I could tank through multiple arcane beams at once. Two hit me and slivered me, and a third passed through shortly after and finished the job.

On to the next one!