Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MP thread

BattleTag mordell-1747

Re: MP thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheReadMenace View Post
    Bummer. We're in the same boat: pretty strong characters waiting to tackle the challenge of Act II. We take our time and we like to play with self-found gear. What's more, we live two hours apart and you're one of the guys I respect the most 'round the SPF.

And yet... it's not meant to be. Our characters are separated by an ocean. This is probably the first time I've ever lamented the fact that I play on the EU servers.

Good luck, man. May all your drops be the elites you battle and not your Barbarian.
    Yeah, it's a bit ironic. And I'm sorry we don't see more of the old SPF people here. (Nothing against SPF newbies.) Also, did your computer troubles work out okay?

Are we able to play on all the different servers? Maybe at some point if I want to do a restart, I can do it on EU.

I might also just do HC if I want to restart.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTroll View Post
    SnickerSnack, my buddy and I (monk and DH mainly) are currently starting slow progress in Act II while farming Act I. Neither of us have used items from the AH yet. You're welcome to drop in sometime (DerConqueror#1473). We typically play a few times a week somewhere in the 8pm-1am EST range.
    Great!

I'll add you soon and maybe drop in in the near future. I recently found a couple of a upgrades and bought a couple as well. (I found a black smith plan, but crafting is still 99% useless compared to the GAH, so I spent about 200k there and got couple of moderate upgrades.) Due to the upgrades, I *may* be able to scratch out an existence in act 2 solo, so I'll look at that first to see if I can survive well enough to be useful in your group, and I'll also look at possible build changes to be more party friendly. I do use Warcry with Impunity (+50% resist), so I bet that would help you two.

Here's the build I'm using http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...VkP!YZb!aZZccZ, so if you'd like me to change something to help the group more, just let me know.

I'm re-installing just now to see if it's improved any. I'll probably play on the American server, who do we have there?

BattleTag mordell-1747

Well, I'm tying to get my DH to hell and I've hit a wall with Diablo. So, if anyone wants to come along and slay the demon for me, I'd appreciate it. I wouldn't normally ask for such help but, I have a 606 dps -~13rlvl bow waiting for me, and I'm just killing time with this DH until 1.0.4.

battletag: mordell#1747

Quote Originally Posted by SnickerSnack View Post
    Well, I'm tying to get my DH to hell and I've hit a wall with Diablo. So, if anyone wants to come along and slay the demon for me, I'd appreciate it. I wouldn't normally ask for such help but, I have a 606 dps -~13rlvl bow waiting for me, and I'm just killing time with this DH until 1.0.4.

battletag: mordell#1747
    Hey SnickerSnack,

Just sent you a friend request. Add me up and I can help you.

BattleTag mordell-1747

Quote Originally Posted by NacRuno View Post
    Hey SnickerSnack,

Just sent you a friend request. Add me up and I can help you.
    Much appreciated, friend.

BattleTag ILoveCake-1493

I'm stuck on Hell Belial with my level 56 DH. Anyone care to help?

Also, I need help on how to actually get in the same game as someone else. Do I just open my game to public? (Currently standing at Belial's gate) Or do I need to start a new game?

Edit. I'm on Europe. That's important info, right?

Aaaand just like that, Belial died - ~20th time was the charm
    All I needed was to slow down... and pay attention. I didn't need help after all.

Last edited by nubikoen; 18-08-2012 at 21:33.

BattleTag AskMe (EU primarily)

Glad to hear you got it taken care of. If you ever need help with anything else or just want an eventual Inferno running partner, just let me know.

Yes, knowing you play on the EU servers is vital information. People can play on any server they wish, but characters are locked to whatever server they're created/played on. Although I'm an American, my gaming buddies are in Europe. So that's where I made my own characters.

As for MP'ing with others, if someone's on your list of friends you can simply right click on their name and invite them to your party. Opening your game to the public would allow anyone and everyone access to your session. That's... probably not what you want.

@Snicker: Yeah, my computer issues worked out. I got some good advice from my IT guy at work. Turns out when my PCU fried, it took almost every other piece of major hardware with it. In all, I had to replace the PSU, mother board, processor, new DDR3 RAM for the mobo, and the graphics card. I ended up piecing everything together myself without any prior experience, and so far it's working almost perfectly.

Battletag: Hedenius#2728

Softcore Wizard, currently Act 2 Inferno. Also play a Barbarian, in Act 1 Hell.

EU

Don't usually play MP, but with the fine folks of SPF I might.

BattleTag Asator-2130

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but it seemed the most logical place.

I'm looking for a fellow SPFer to start tackling the Hardcore field, and I wanted to have some company.

I'd like to play about 2 hours give or take each day, not using the Auction house, and only using what we find and craft.
    I'm playing on the EU server, if you are interested PM me or answer here.

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

By the looks of this, it isn't needed/used, so I'm going to unsticky it by the weekend.

If anyone wants to team up and arrange contact via the forum rather than Battletags, then by all means post your own thread in this forum.

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname