Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: Torches Yo

IncGamers Member

Torches Yo

Hi friends, not sure how many of you intend to continue playing D2 after tomorrow, so I'm offering this service:

I'll be free in an hour's time or so if anyone's online. Bring me your keys, and I'll kill the ubers for you. Even better if you can tele to the mini-ubers and set up a TP for me to expedite the process. If you're short of any keys I might have a couple of spares lying around, but that's not 100% guaranteed since I just cleared all my sets with Rakhir earlier.

Have a great time in D3 and just take this as a small act of kindness I can do to help anyone who decides to continue, or simply wants a torch to play around with before they quit.

IncGamers Member

Re: Torches Yo

If u could send me ur pally skill build and what items he uses that would be just as helpful I wanna make an uber killer but have no clue how to do it. There's so many different things I find on google I'm not sure which ones actually work.

IncGamers Member

Bah! I wish I had seen this 3 hours ago.

I just sold 19 assorted T and H keys for 1 ist because I was too lazy to bother trying to trade keys for D keys.

I also realized that there's a decent chance I will continue to very casually play D2 for a while still since I can "play" from my terrible computer at work on slow days =)

Sadly I have no hope of playing D3 from that same work computer without investing in an overhaul of the M/B, CPU, GPU, and RAM. Which i'm never going to do.

Mezz,

I have almost 2 Chars full of Hate / Terror Keys. Hit me up tonight and see if we can strike up a deal. *Oath_Alts

IncGamers Member

Playing D3 now bro :< sorry won't be touching D2 for a long time