Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Diablo 3: Guest Pass

Hello all, i would also like a Guest Pass please. Thanks for your time!~

IncGamers Member

Does anyone have any guest pass still? I would very much like to try the game.
    Please email/pm me: sweetie_roses AT hotmail.com
    Thank you very much in advance!

.... *Cough Cough*

Ahem...

So, how are things? Good? That's amazing!

Ages ago I heard of this game. A game of computer related playability and buttons that were to be pushed and mouses to be clicked and things to be killed. It was enticing to a young mind such as my own and the itch to play such a game came from curiosity as much as ambition. I was destined to die numerous times over and squander away a summer and then some searching for a sigon's guard solely because it gave +1 to all skills and I thought that was really cool in so many ways because it seemed cool in so many ways. My logic is infallible, that you cannot deny.

Soon however, after centuries of questing and the slaughter of trillions of those 'desert bug things' that I am too preoccupied of trying to make this request seem as perfect and gloriously epic as possible to look up their real names... I found it! Alas my crummy little barbarian with absolutely no skill plan or character plot of where I was going to place any attributes or really where to go to complete the next quest had his dream item! Yes, you can go ahead and nod your heads with similar stories of triumph, it is only natural that way. Though the shield did not live up to its full potential of allowing me to conquer all enemies on the path towards justice, nor did it really suit my character for more than a measly 4 levels of use up to finding this pretty sweet rare shield which in turn was also abandoned cause I found that a duel wielding barb was sexy in the ways that I had never thought of and pretty much had a skill point invested in every possible place because that seemed like a good idea that only later came back to bite me in the rear because I found out that there was more planning to be done in a game that required actual thought and not just 'look at my yoshi kart go faster than yours!!! RED SHELL!!!"...

Ok... That was a really long sentence. I get it. Try saying it all with one breath. You will get the full impact. I swear. Stop laughing. Seriously. Please? Fine Ill wait...

*Waits and drinks bear and dreams of the smell of freshly cut grass*

Anyways, now that is all said and done ill just cut to the chase. I thought I would jazz up my request, maybe go the extra mile and see if anyone out that there possibly has a D3 guest pass I would ever be so grateful for. PM if so. If not, well I at least hoped you enjoyed the read.

IncGamers Member

Question Help Please

My name is sean and I would very much like to play this game I was wondering if anyone could send me a guest pass. I would really be thankful. If you are willing to help me out just send the code to Sean_sk8r4life@live.com. I am dying to try it out and i cant afford to buy it yet.
    thanks

IncGamers Member

Will some one please give me a guest pass?

IncGamers Member

If anyone still needs a guest pass here is one:
    4VKHPJ-G8TD-2FVJ46-N4NV-CY64CK

IncGamers Member

Anyone else has any guest passes out there? I tried to redeem the one posted by UzU but it had already been claimed.
    Your help is very very much appreciated!

BattleTag Seanith-1361

I thought I'd offer my hand in this matter...Guest passes that is, I have two left from the collector's set.
    So PM me and I will gladly give these out!

i don't think people need guest passes anymore, Blizzard already released starter editions for d3 so ye people can just go to sites and download it.

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368

Since we have the Starter Edition now I am going to unstick this.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6939568/

Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!