Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Diablo 3: Guest Pass

My Amazon CE still hasn't shipped. Holding out hope it will go out today, but I definitely won't be able to log in tomorrow morning. Real bummed, was hoping. Anyone willing to give up their guest pass code for me to play at launch time tomorrow morning would be much appreciated, and if not, still cool there are people sharing this with those who are having delay's on their physical copies. It seems like a great move on Blizzard's part since they can't control retailer's shipping practices.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag SilentJ-1119

i would real like to get a guest pass also so i can play tonight, still waiting on amazon to ship my copy.

I need a guest pass please.

My order was with GAME and they cancelled it at the last minute.

Thanks

IncGamers Member

Same problem with amazon. I would be happy if I can start with the guest pass and since I wasnt in the beta get a feel of the game before rushing for later difficulties

IncGamers Member

I'll hand out my guest passes when I go pick up my CE from the store. Since I'm US east coast, this will be 3 hours prior to server launch.

IncGamers Member

I too would very much like a guest pass please. If anyone could help me, I'd very much appreciate it. I ordered my CE from Amazon.co.uk and it hasn't been shipped yet, so it'll be another few days :(

IncGamers Member

Hey all, just a quick post to request a guest pass too if possible. I have two CE's (EU) on the way but sadly I don't think they'll be here til 15th. I'll give out a guest pass in return too once I have mine.

Please send the key to jpguide1337@gmail.com

Thanks.

Banned

I should be getting a boxed edition from Amazon tomorrow, but I would like to start playing at the midnight launch. If someone could give me a guest pass, I promise to donate the guest pass that will come in my box to someone else in this thread. Thank you.

Wouldn't mind getting a pass just to be sure that if the Starter Edition CBT users have on their accounts aren't working I can still play at 00:01, I'll be getting my CE tomorow around noon so I'll have 4 passes to spare if anyone wants these.

If there's anybody with a spare guest pass willing to trade for one of mine(I'll probably get my copy on Wednesday) please PM me.