Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455565758 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Diablo 3: Guest Pass

If anyone has a spare guest pass I would greatly appreciate it. I want to test how the game runs on my system before I purchase the game. Send me a pm if you have one.

Thanks in advance,
    ditzkrieg

IncGamers Member

I would love a guest pass! Never played diablo before and very excited to start!

IncGamers Member

Hi all,

I have played diablo II for a long time, and always loved it. Best thing was of course the great community, with these forums at heart. That's why I'd really like to give DIII a try, but I'm not completely certain my computer can run it. That's why I would really like a guest pass to test if I can run diablo. If I can, I will soon be buying it .

So, if anyone has a spare guest pass left, I would really appreciate it. You can just send me a PM. Thanks a lot!

grtz,

TG

IncGamers Member

Iv played similar games like Fate and Torchlight, and really enjoy them, but at the time i never knew they were copy cats of Diablo, so i wanted to give to the real game a try, so if anyone had a spare guest pass id be really intrested.

please email at Sphere7500@yahoo.com, and anyone is willing to part with one. Thanks in advance

IncGamers Member

Hi,

I would like to buy and game, but I am not certain if Diablo 3 will on my old laptop, especially with update issues.
    If anyone has an extra pass that they are not using, can you please PM me.
    Thanks

BattleTag p2

How do I give a guest pass or find it, I purchased a digital download version of the game right of blizzard's web site.

IncGamers Member IncubatorJones's Avatar

Do you need the guest pass in order to download the client? I tried to google, but didn't find a download link

Edit: Nvm, found it

IncGamers Member

Hate to beg for one, but my mate needs one, i got 2xstupid wow guest pass's with my CE, Thanks
    MEPH
    @ Pistolpete, as far as i know, guest pass's are only available from boxed copies and not digital versions :(

IncGamers Member

If anyone had a spare guest pass I would live to try d3 before I buy it email me at brandon16kent@hotmail.com

IncGamers Member

Begging for a Diablo 3 Guest Pass.

I didn't play Diablo 2 and always wanted to try this franchise but didn't want to buy it without trying first as 40 euros is a lot in my country =(