Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

[1.07,1.08,1.10s SC Vanilla FTS] A call to 1.07/1.08 rackrunners

[1.07,1.08,1.09b,1.10a/s SC Vanilla FTS]

I'm looking for blue(magic) Spiderweb Sashes in 1.08 for crafting bases. These are AMAZINGLY hard to get for me...they can't be shopped, they can't be gambled, they can't drop from mobs in 1.07 at all (qlvl 67, 1 too high!!), and I have had absolutely NO luck with getting a stable rack!!!

I would actually like to get a small pile of these, but even a few would be a start...

SO...if any of you rackrunners in 1.07/1.08 has a stable Spiderweb Sash rack, or would be willing to look for one, I would pay well...

As an initial offer, I will pay 1.10s UM for each, or its cubing equivalent in higher runes, up to OHM. These are HF runes, rushed in 1.07 and collected in 1.10s. If that's a problem, or if you would prefer something else, please ask, I have items from pretty much all LOD patches at this point...

WoRG

IncGamers Member

Re: [1.07,1.08,1.10s SC Vanilla FTS] A call to 1.07/1.08 rackrunners

Hey all, I (finally!!! ) got a fast, stable spiderweb sash rack, so I'm closing this...if anybody was running and managed to find anything, I'll honor the original offer for a short while...let me know if so...

WoRG