Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Is there someone that you think would actually make a good sk or vigi?

I could see Thy as a vigi maybe, but I can't come up with a strong name for a sk.

Re: The Commie Invasion - SPF Forum Mafia Game.

Wait a second. There's got to be a nightfish role. What could that be?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I dunno, sounds fishy though.

I have a question, does it really matter what name would be linked to what role? The serial killer could be a pyro role for all we know, does it matter? Not in the slightest. Once again were at less then 12 hours to the end of a day phase with the bulk of it wasted. I'll check in before days end and change my vote if necessary but Val is just so sure of himself that we might as well test it. We don't exactly have many better options right now since Autti is the only one that we seem to have a shot at lynching today, and his "I'm not scum" defense isn't exactly impressive.

Vote: Autti

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    You're right of course, but nothing else is getting discussed at all really.

I'm off to bed. Looks like I'll be voting autti in the morning when I come back unless something changes by then.

The discussion was relevant in that we have been given a very clear clue as to who did the killing, at least role-wise. We don't really have many concrete facts to deal with in this game, and that is about as close to one as we are going to get. Granted, it isn't a lock, but I can't think of who else FoE would pick to murder someone over Dew.
    But I agree, we are wasting time. I'm just not happy with Val's read on Autti, though. I need more than what he has supplied. I'm up for about an hour more, maybe an hour and a half, I'll make sure to vote before I go to bed.
    Lastly, if someone more experienced was to guess, how good are the odds of two VIs in one game? coju's behavior seems mighty suspect, the VI with an odd-numbered day post restriction is seeming surprisingly plausible.

Bah, tired and no new posts. I am not sold on the matter, but as of now we are still a few votes shy of even lynching Autti, let alone coju, so hell with it.

Autti is at lock-1.

Quote Originally Posted by pancakeman View Post
    Bah, tired and no new posts. I am not sold on the matter, but as of now we are still a few votes shy of even lynching Autti, let alone coju, so hell with it.

Once again, I never claimed vi... And i'm not going to.
    Even if I were vi, why bother with me? I'm neither town nor anti-town and my only win-con would be to get lynched, which in retrospect would hurt the town since it would be essentially a wasted lynch. Wasted in the fact that a Mafia would not get lynched, but a neutral, non-threatening role.

@multi vi's believe one of tcs game had 4 vi's, of which I was a part of. We lost.

Any further talk about me being vi should be looked at for being Mafia trying to go for an easy target.