Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

[Giveaway][1.13d SC FAM FTS] Small giveaway

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

Hello everyone,

I know it is a bit late for a giveaway since D3 is only a few days away but I'm positive some of you will continue playing D2. The reason for the giveaway is because I got the hardcore bug and I simply can't play anymore without the possibility of losing so I want to find a new home for some of my SC items.

So without further ado, the highlights:

Enigma Dusk Shroud
    Fortitude Archon Plate
    Grief Phase Blade
    Heart of the Oak Scourge (I got impatient)
    Ohm rune
    4x Gul runes (second Ohm if you will)

The rest is mostly common stuff that someone might have a use for and of course since I spared everyone the trouble of sorting trough my stashes I might have missed something that you wanted so please ask and I'll check.

Also there are only two rules regarding the highlighted items (for the common ones just ask and it's yours):
    1. You can only ask for one of the highlighted items (the two Ohms can be considered a Lo if you need one)
    2. I want to give people a chance to ask for the item they want (basically not a first come ,first served giveaway)

I will be handing out the highlighted items Monday (7th) evening and the common items as soon as I see your post.

(The junk list is kinda out of useful stuff)

Runewords:
    Spoiler

Jewelry:
    Spoiler

Charms:
    Spoiler

Randoms:
    Spoiler

Last edited by Ilandalar; 08-05-2012 at 12:00. Reason: updated list

IncGamers Member

Re: [Giveaway][1.13d SC FAM FTS] Small giveaway

[1.13d SC FAM NTPP]

Hi @Ilandalar Excellent giveaway! I've yet to play HC .. always too reckless and afraid I'd lose all my hard work and time. I think I could see where it's worth the risk for the extra strategy involved.... I think

Anyway I'd obviously be thrilled to get any of it as they're all great pieces but the BK ring has been on my ISO for a while so that would be amazing. Also as far as a big item I'd really love an enigma. Been saving for one but that last JAH is eluding me for a while.

Thanks again for such a cool giveaway regardless of whether I get anything or not. I hope to get the wealth to do that someday. Better than letting it waste.

Jesserex

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

Hey Ilandalar, just starting up again with a meteorb sorc. She'd be eternally grateful if she could perhaps have that Tal Rasha's Adjucation?

Re: [Giveaway][1.13d SC FAM FTS] Small giveaway<****** src=http://forums.weddingbells

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

Hey Ilandalar!

Great giveaway, thanks for putting these awesome pieces up. I guess the only request I have is that beautiful Enigma. I've been on a Travincal/A85 crusade over the past month or so trying to find one, but alas those Jahs are elusive beasts.

I have a level 80 Novamancer ready to finish Hell who would love nothing more than to have an Enigma for, among other purposes, to serve as my first serious pvp character when the time is right. I have virtually all the gear I need aside from a DWeb and Enigma, and it would go such a long way towards completion of a build I've always wanted to really trick out.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for the giveaway!

BattleTag nswhorse-1450

Re: [Giveaway][1.13d SC FAM FTS] Small giveaway<****** src=http://forums.weddingbells

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

I'd love the Enigma, but I think I'll request the Grief instead. Have a desire to do a dual Grief character, and that one's better than my current 348/36 one.

Other stuff I wouldn't mind:

- Death Cleaver
    - Crown of Ages (only have a 1os one)
    - Lightsabre (grailer)
    - Arreat's (using a 5%ll one currently)
    - Skullder's
    - 4/4 Fire Facet
    - Lem, 2x Um, Pul, Ist runes (I'll take any runes Amn and up you might have lying around as well)
    - 3x Jewel of Envy
    - Verdungo's (13% DR, 38 Vit one)
    - 30% MF Nagelring
    - 2x Sparking (for my Cow runner)
    - Harpoonists's of Maiming
    - Fine SC of Frost
    - 2x Entrapping (don't have any)
    - Acrobatic
    - Iron SC of Good Luck

Cheers for doing this. I'll never stop playing D2. Just roped my baby sister into playing it too.

My email is nswhorse(at)gmail(dot)com

1.13d SC FAM

Hi,

I am interested in the following:

- Insight Colossus Voulge
    - Spirit Monarch
    - Fine Small Charm of Life
    - Fine Small Charm or Greed
    - +4/-5 Poison Facet

That'd be awesome

Last edited by Hairless; 06-05-2012 at 12:47.

IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

My hammerdin would LOVE that enigma to run with. And my many other characters can use them as well.

As for the smaller items, i would love to have the mara's - again for my hammerdin. And the BK ring.

IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM NTPP]

haha @darkness my hammerdin is the main reason i wanted the BK and Enigma as well.

Also I messaged Headkick this too but wanted to put it out there that should I get the enigma I'd be more than happy donating what I've saved up for it so someone else can possibly get one. Seems that there is a drought of Jahs on the SP(T)F though lol

Anyway happy hunting everyone!

Jesserex

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

@JesseRex - Yes, being reckless has certainly been an issue, especially since I got used to being extremely hard to kill/fast at killing on some of my SC characters. Anyway enjoy the BK ring

@
    myndBlank - I can't find your email but as soon as I have it that amulet will be yours. If you need other pieces (except the armor - I could never find that one) please let me know. Also since you said you're starting up again, welcome back to D2!

@
    Jason Maher - I've included all the lower runes I had and everything you requested. Hope you'll find them useful

@
    Hairless - Same as above, everything you requested.

@
    darknessproz - Since Jesse requested the BK ring firsts I could only send you the Mara's.

I also stumbled upon a plain 7% mf charm in one of my stashes (and I don't know if it's useful but I do have a few plainish 5-6% ones) and if anyone is interested in a respec I have a few pairs of essences, probably around 3-4.

Another charm I found is a Lapis SC of Vita (6 CR/20) if anyone finds it useful.

If you didn't receive the items or received a wrong stash let me know. Have fun playing

Readouts
    To JesseRex

Spoiler

To Jason Maher
    Spoiler

To Hairless
    Spoiler

To
    darknessproz
    Spoiler

1.13d SC FAM