Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    IncGamers Member Urzuxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    BattleTag Ask me!
    Posts
    1,183

    Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    Just wanted to give a heads up for anybody that can't stand the wait by showing you this game. It will probably keep you occupied just enough till D3 comes.

    http://beta.armorgames.com/play/1031...raft-labyrinth

    Gemcraft Labyrinth. It's the best tower defence game I've played, give it a try! I've bought the premium version and I haven't regretted it, partially because it's so cheap and partially because you get a lot of value for your buck.

    Cherio!



  2. #2
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    83

    Re: Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    I hate how they always have those games so tiny on screen.

    Soooo Here you go, I extracted the swf link, full screen play.
    http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/gemcraft-labyrinth-10317.swf



  3. #3
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    48

    Re: Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    Best tower defence game? I guess you never played Dungeon Defenders on Steam.



  4. #4
    IncGamers Member Tryzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    318

    Re: Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    I personnally don't like any of the Gemcraft games.



  5. #5
    IncGamers Member Urzuxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    BattleTag Ask me!
    Posts
    1,183

    Re: Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanedreams View Post
    Soooo Here you go, I extracted the swf link, full screen play.
    http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/gemcraft-labyrinth-10317.swf
    Haha, pixly! The game was NOT meant to be played like this . Thumbs down!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurby View Post
    Best tower defence game? I guess you never played Dungeon Defenders on Steam.
    I just watched the trailer and it seemed more like a fps to me! :O

    Quote Originally Posted by Tryzx View Post
    I personnally don't like any of the Gemcraft games.
    Hm oh well, D3s out soon anyway! :O



  6. #6
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,408

    Re: Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Urzuxo View Post
    Just wanted to give a heads up for anybody that can't stand the wait by showing you this game. It will probably keep you occupied just enough till D3 comes.

    http://beta.armorgames.com/play/1031...raft-labyrinth

    Gemcraft Labyrinth. It's the best tower defence game I've played, give it a try! I've bought the premium version and I haven't regretted it, partially because it's so cheap and partially because you get a lot of value for your buck.

    Cherio!
    I think that one is the 3rd in the series
    I always thought the 2nd gemcrafters was the best

    gemcrafters is a great idea, so simple, yet very fun



  7. #7
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Poland
    BattleTag Namik-2329
    Posts
    551

    Re: Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    Defense Gird: The Awakening - best tower defense to date.



  8. #8
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    47

    Re: Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    My stepson and I play the crap out of that Monkey balloon popping defense game. That's probably my favorite one.



  9. #9
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Durance of Vague Dislike
    Posts
    271

    Re: Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    I've been playing Dungeons of Dredmor. It kinda scratches the dungoneering itch but is easy enough to pick up and put down.



  10. #10
    IncGamers Member Tryzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    318

    Re: Can't stand the final wait? A game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramskry View Post
    My stepson and I play the crap out of that Monkey balloon popping defense game. That's probably my favorite one.
    That's Bloons Tower Defense. There is 4 of them and yes I like them too.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •