Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BattleTag FireIceTalon-1265

So, is there anyone who doesn't plan on using the RMAH

who does NOT plan on using the RMAH, or even the gold one for that matter? As excited as I am for the game, I do not see myself using the RMAH for the time being.

BattleTag RyTEK-1818

Re: So, is there anyone....

I see myself trying to sell items on the RMAH, but rarely buying items. There are many types of players - I am the "slot machine" variety. I like killing tons of monsters (pulling the slot machine lever), and then seeing if I hit a jackpot (the loot). As you can see in my example, the thrill of hitting a jackpot evaporates if I can just spend $3.50 on a yellow item.

If they add more non-combat/visual only items to the game that are super rare drops, I can see myself spending RM on those.

IncGamers Member

I'm not going to be using any AH. Nor will I buy items from vendors. Nor will I share items between characters. If there was a way to prevent sharing gold/artisans between characters, I would select that as well.

BattleTag Ask me!

I probably won't use the RMAH at all, not even selling. The hassle is just too much for like $5.

But I'll probably use the gold auction house a bit, both buying and selling. Probably not much, but a bit.

Since it doesn't look like you can put the money in your Bnet account towards anything useful (like say the expansion), I doubt I will bother with RMAH. I'll probably use the GAH if my stash starts filling up and the items could go to a good home.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Boudica-2470

I dont see my self useing the RMAH, i will probably use the gold ah for what i heared gold gonna be a problem, and i bet blizz gonna add in more gold sincks when they see its not enough of it.

I just won't really bother with them at start. Maybe when I already have all my chars all max geared and I find a great item that I don't need then I may put it on the RMAH or the GAH depending of the value of gold at that time.

IncGamers Member

Hard to say. Might not use any AH at all. Depends on if I feel like I got some use for everything I find on my own, either breaking it down or using it on my other chars.
    If not, I guess Ill use AH at some point.

IncGamers Member GoldenredDragon's Avatar
    BattleTag GoldenDragon-2226

I'll sell stuff I don't want. Mostly cheepo on the GAH. But then again, if money on the Bnet account could be used to buy other games, I'd be all for selling things on the RMAH. Because if it's only there to buy other stuff on the RMAH (or cash out, in a wierd paypal thing I don't want to delve in just yet), well why bother ? Gold is useful ingame. Money is not.

G.R.D. (GAH is good. Anyway, trading WILL happen regardless of what Blizzard does)

IncGamers Member

I won't even consider for the first few months, but rather follow how prices trend and such. Hopefully a few more of my friends join in during the summer and I'll have some quality lower gears for'em by then.

Eventually, like some say, I may end up selling stuff but atm don't really consider buying anything, gold or real money.