Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member Such Violent Storms's Avatar

I still have the Diablo III Beta icon on my desktop.

In solemn remembrance. When I look at it, I imagine taking the "Beta" part off. It's like having the real game so close, yet so far away.

Re: I still have the Diablo III Beta icon on my desktop.

I still have it installed because I don't know if uninstalling it will also delete the screenshots folder and I'm too lazy to sort them and archive them and burn em onto a DVD. 10GBs worth of shots from every single patch documenting all the UI changes, NPCs, locations, skills, craftable gear, etc. etc. since I started playing the beta which was near the end of the FnF test.

e.g. Shots showing that quest rewards consisted of experience + gold (thousand+ per quest) + 1 or 2 blue items (with 2 affixes). Compare that to the nerfed rewards you get now and you'll understand why some say the game has been dumbed down.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coolhwip View Post
    I still have it installed because I don't know if uninstalling it will also delete the screenshots folder and I'm too lazy to sort them and archive them and burn em onto a DVD. 10GBs worth of shots from every single patch documenting all the UI changes, NPCs, locations, skills, craftable gear, etc. etc. since I started playing the beta which was near the end of the FnF test.

e.g. Shots showing that quest rewards consisted of experience + gold (thousand+ per quest) + 1 or 2 blue items (with 2 affixes). Compare that to the nerfed rewards you get now and you'll understand why some say the game has been dumbed down.
    **** bro

IncGamers Member

Actually, that makes it more difficult to comprehend, because there are apparently some people who think that smaller quest rewards is dumbing down of the game.

I still have it, too. Use it for the emulator. >.>

Why not just copy the screenshot folder to a new location on your PC, like 'my pictures' and then remove the install?

Diablo: IncGamers Member Raging_Zealot's Avatar

I uninstalled the beta and can confirm that the screenshots folder in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Diablo III\Screenshots remains.

Yup, I got around to doing it myself a few days ago. I simply forgot to update my post lol.