Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

[EU SC NL] HR Values and Key Values

Hi,

I have been playing softcore non ladder at Europe for a while, but I still have some questions about the value of HRs and keys.

1. How many Ist runes for one HR?
    2. What is considered a HR? Jah, Ber, Zod of course. How about Vex, Ohm, Sur, Lo, Cham? How many Ist runes for these last runes?
    3. What's the value of one Destruction Key in A)Terror Keys, B)Hate Keys and C)Runes?

Help me out

Re: [EU SC NL] HR Values and Key Values

I'll give you hints in EU Ladder as I play there.

1/ From 10 (HCL) to 20 (SCL) Ist for a HR and it also depends if it's the beginning or the end of ladder

2/ HR are Jah and Ber....sometimes Lo (have a look to Europe Ladder Price Guide Season 9)

3/ 1 Destr = 3 or 4 Terror
    1 Destr = 3 or 4 Hate
    3 Destr go for an Ist

Hope this helps you

Ladder and Nonladder prices are drastically different in US East, first off ladder just reset so items are going to be scarce so its hard to compare that and I don't normally play ladder but know some about non ladder ranges.

On US East Non ladder
    1. Ist rune is much more valuable then in Ladder play, you can normally easy trade 2 ist runes for one hr, some people even consider Ist rune to be the equivalent of 1 hr depending on who you trade with.
    2. Hrs are Jah, Ber, Ohm, Vex. Zod follows but slightly less valued. Sur, Lo, Cham, since they are used in very few non ladder runewords are worth the least of the hr categories, these can sometimes be traded directly for Jah, Ber, Ohm, Vex directly if you get lucky, but is unlikely.
    3. Dkeys are worth more then hate and terror keys, you should be able to get about 2-3 hate or terror keys for each dkey, value in runes is hard to track, they never seem to be traded in a consistent enough basis for me to figure out.

Remember what I'm saying is based on US East non ladder, but may be similar for Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member

Thanks guys. That helps me out for a bit.

IncGamers Member

Legal bump