Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DiabloNut.Com

OMG/WTF?! If you're having issues getting the planner to work please post here

Update: The current bug we're trying to track down is the random "I can only do things once" Chrome bug. I cannot re-create this issue at all. If any of you amazing people can, then please post here so I can communicate with you to hunt this down and nuke it from orbit. I hear it's the only way.

Hi guys, Its come to my attention some people can't get the planner to work at all!

Considering the wild variety of setups I need someone to talk to me via skype, maybe even share their screen to show me what is going on.

If just a few people help me in this way you can save a lot of problems for a lot of people as I'm sure you won't be the only one!

Many thanks

- Dorjan

Last edited by Dorjan; 07-05-2012 at 13:21.

DiabloNut.Com

Re: If you're having issues getting the planner to work please post here

Update: some users have reported that logging into the site fixes their issues. I have no idea what could cause this but am investigating.

IncGamers Member

Nothing happens when I select a class. Safari version 5.1.5, Mac OS 10.6.8, MacBook Pro.

I tried registering for the site and logging in - still no luck. I'm at work so unable to skype or screen share, sorry. But hey, at least I finally registered instead of kept lurking...

IncGamers Member

Hmm, I think I solved the problem. I didn't realize I had to name my character. Once I did that it worked.

DiabloNut.Com

Quote Originally Posted by RMrulz View Post
    Hmm, I think I solved the problem. I didn't realize I had to name my character. Once I did that it worked.
    Interesting. You don't actually have to name it... but that might be the cause of the issues!

DiabloNut.Com

I've made some changes, if it isn't working still please let me know!

DiabloNut.Com

Bump. Updated the first post:

Update: The current bug we're trying to track down is the random "I can only do things once" Chrome bug. I cannot re-create this issue at all. If any of you amazing people can, then please post here so I can communicate with you to hunt this down and nuke it from orbit. I hear it's the only way.

IncGamers Member

Cannot add comment to my own build.

IncGamers Member

I use Google Chrome and when I select a Popular build, the following page nothing comes up, just a naked char with raw 60 stats no gear or Skill/Talents at all

DiabloNut.Com

Quote Originally Posted by Justkeith View Post
    I use Google Chrome and when I select a Popular build, the following page nothing comes up, just a naked char with raw 60 stats no gear or Skill/Talents at all
    Currently with our beta (beta 2 out soon) most people use the planner for skill building

an example will be the most popular: http://diablonut.incgamers.com/planner/68202

This WH has all her lvl60 skills set but no items and I'm sure this is intentional