Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Final Fee structure

Because i like to do it before azzure

1$ per item, 15% bliz cut to cash out. with regards to the cash out %, i told ya so!

cue the nerdrage

IncGamers Member

Re: Final Fee structure

"In the real-money auction house, the minimum you can list an item for is $1.25 USD (or equivalent local currency). The maximum you can set is $250 USD."

Holy double dipping Batman...

1stly, this now officially make gold the strongest currency in game, because Gold can be broken up and sold in limits of $250USD, meaning if you wanted say $500USD for your item your only bet is to list it on the GAH for whatever the value of $500USD of gold was on that day and hope someone buys the gold then buys your item.

BUT... you get Blizzard double dipping.. First you need to sell you item and you get hit once, then you need to sell your gold and get hit again.

They have thought of everything, the money machine that they are.

IncGamers Member

that is the maximum starting bid, we dont know that you can't put a buyout above that and its unlikely that bidding will stop at any price.

Awaiting user confirming email address

@viledevil Offical link ? Or you trollin ?

Link plz

IncGamers Member

Lovely. What about Paypal fees?

IncGamers Member

it was suggested by someone in another thread that there will be no fee to receive money (as its a transfer not a sale) but i haven't seen it said anywhere for sure and bliz does mention paypal fees in a few places.

Quote Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
    @viledevil Offical link ? Or you trollin ? Link plz

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality#top

http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...nformation#top

All official info.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Albert Einstein

Hmmm intresting

Greedy Blizzard /slap

So now the game is: $1 + 15% on items
    15% sale fee + 15 % cash out fee on commities.

The only other question is: Will PayPal take another fee for moving the money into your account, like it does with all other payments made to your paypal account.

I hope Viledevil is right about there being no other additional paypal fee, would not surpise me if we get stuck with another % fee from paypal aswell.

Rage xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskar View Post
    "In the real-money auction house, the minimum you can list an item for is $1.25 USD (or equivalent local currency). The maximum you can set is $250 USD."

Holy double dipping Batman...

1stly, this now officially make gold the strongest currency in game, because Gold can be broken up and sold in limits of $250USD, meaning if you wanted say $500USD for your item your only bet is to list it on the GAH for whatever the value of $500USD of gold was on that day and hope someone buys the gold then buys your item.

BUT... you get Blizzard double dipping.. First you need to sell you item and you get hit once, then you need to sell your gold and get hit again.

They have thought of everything, the money machine that they are.
    I'm almost sure you can still sell for greater than $250, people can pay directly for any amount with credit card or paypal.

IncGamers Member

Judging by those ridiculous fees I guess they aren't that interested to eliminate 3rd party trading after all.