Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    IncGamers Member FizzyBubbly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    BattleTag FizzyBubbly-1527
    Posts
    154

    Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    Hey guys since the beta is going down , I'll be playing league of legends until evil returns on the 15th.

    One of my friends has a 2300 rating and streams a bunch.

    If you appreciate good streams Check him out at:

    http://www.own3d.tv/live/53810/THE_BIG_PUMA



    PS: What are your favorite champs in league?



  2. #2
    IncGamers Site Pal
    Diablo 3 Beta Tester
    Bowzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Canuckistan
    BattleTag Bowzer -1925
    Posts
    1,936

    Re: Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    Sup Fizzy!

    I never got into lol, so I can't comment.



  3. #3
    IncGamers Member shoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bavaria
    BattleTag shoko-2476
    Posts
    112

    Re: Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    I played LoL once or twice, i prefer to play HoN instead.
    I like support heroes more than other ones.

    But atm i'm playing TF2.



  4. #4
    IncGamers Member z00t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    I used to be really into LoL...but I all but stopped playing these last two months. News of D3's imminent arrival just killed my passion for that game...it was just something to keep me happy until D3 came, and now that it's coming, I'm just not really excited by anything else :P.

    Right now, I derive more fun from browsing the forum, playing with the skill calc, and doing my diablo doodles than playing another game.



  5. #5
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12

    Re: Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    I find the title on this post hilarious, since imo the LOL community is more evil than any being in Diablo world. xD



  6. #6
    Awaiting user confirming email address
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    302

    Re: Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fusuke View Post
    I find the title on this post hilarious, since imo the LOL community is more evil than any being in Diablo world. xD
    Yep back of LOL we all go, teemo ftw.
    I like to make em rage xD



  7. #7
    IncGamers Member z00t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    The LoL community as a whole is pretty shocking :P. That's the downside to a 'free-to-play' game - it'll attract all sorts of people. There's some good people there, though.

    Of course, D3 is going to attract a ton of jerkish people as well just because even though it's not a 'free' game, so many people are going to buy it that there'll invariably be a huge population of evil people :P.



  8. #8
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12

    Re: Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    Quote Originally Posted by z00t View Post
    The LoL community as a whole is pretty shocking :P. That's the downside to a 'free-to-play' game - it'll attract all sorts of people. There's some good people there, though.

    Of course, D3 is going to attract a ton of jerkish people as well just because even though it's not a 'free' game, so many people are going to buy it that there'll invariably be a huge population of evil people :P.
    Luckily you can solo all content and choose just to play with friends. xD



  9. #9
    IncGamers Member FizzyBubbly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    BattleTag FizzyBubbly-1527
    Posts
    154

    Re: Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
    Yep back of LOL we all go, teemo ftw.
    I like to make em rage xD
    Teemo used to be my main. But since i've started with my friends again they are trying to to help me get to higher elo's so i'm learning how to play roles instead of focusing on one champion. Right now I'm learning how to AD carry well.



  10. #10
    IncGamers Site Pal korialstraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,422

    Re: Beta going down, Back to LOL till evil returns.

    Quote Originally Posted by FizzyBubbly View Post
    Teemo used to be my main. But since i've started with my friends again they are trying to to help me get to higher elo's so i'm learning how to play roles instead of focusing on one champion. Right now I'm learning how to AD carry well.
    Learning to play roles is important, but once you got that down, I feel you'll have a stronger play if you learn to play 2-3 champions in each role really well. Makes you a more flexible player.

    However if you compare 2 equally good players, that 1 can become better at playing 1 specific champion if that is all he/she does, instead of learning several different ones. You'll just be less flexible.


    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •