Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

[1.13d HC FAM FTS] ISO HC ravenclaw mpk rings, jewels of envy, etc.

[1.13d HC FAM FTS-kstarm]

Hey SPFers. I have been getting into HC quite a bit. Still no Guardian and now on try number 10. Thinking it will happen this time . I am looking to significantly improve my twinking gear to make getting to Hell a bit faster. I have no idea how much these items would be worth in HC but I thought I would at least ask. Current needs:

4os Gothic plate
    9 jewels of envy: affix okay as long as req level stays low-trying to twink here
    Ravenclaw (bugged by being brought forward)-top priority
    MPK ring (again bugged from 1.07)

I don't have much right now in HC, and I don't think that trading between HC/SC is allowed...please correct me on this as I have quite a bit more wealth in SC. Currently FT in HC I have:

~25pgems
    2xMal and various mid level runes
    plain 1+ Druid summoning skiller
    +1 Javelin/+5 strength skiller
    Various set/uniques around the exceptional- level just ask

Readouts available

Thanks!

Re: [1.13d HC FAM FTS] ISO HC ravenclaw mpk rings, jewels of envy, etc.

1.13d HC FAM FTS

To my knowledge 1.07 items doesn't exist in the SPF HC trade pool. Sadly I have considered time travelling to get some RCs, but it's a rather big project I think. I usually just go with envy jools > death set > whatever. And I fill up on Tir runes when playing casters.

I can most likely take care of your envy jewels etc. I would be interested in a Mal or two. But that's way to much for twink jewels Can you maybe expand your ISO a bit?

I'm at work, can't access stashes > no read-outs. Will add later.

IncGamers Member

Re: [1.13d HC FAM FTS] ISO HC ravenclaw mpk rings, jewels of envy, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    1.13d HC FAM FTS

To my knowledge 1.07 items doesn't exist in the SPF HC trade pool. Sadly I have considered time travelling to get some RCs, but it's a rather big project I think. I usually just go with envy jools > death set > whatever. And I fill up on Tir runes when playing casters.

I can most likely take care of your envy jewels etc. I would be interested in a Mal or two. But that's way to much for twink jewels Can you maybe expand your ISO a bit?

I'm at work, can't access stashes > no read-outs. Will add later.
    [1.13d HC FAM FTS-kstarm]

Thanks for the reply. I guess the 4os gothic plate would be nice as well as the envy jools if the time traveling equip is unlikely to be available. I could also use a reaper's toll and a shaftstop to replace the ones I recently lost.