Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64
  1. #31
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    east EU
    Posts
    107

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    God...

    IF someone list EXACTLY 100,000 gold, the MINIMUM price for that stack of exactly 100,000 gold is 1$.

    This is the only situation when a min price for 1,000 gold cannot be less than 0.01$ and 100,000 gold cannot be less than 1$.

    However, the price for 1,000 gold can be lesser or higher than 0.01$ in ALL THE OTHER situations.And by NO MEANS 100,000 gold = 1$ is a floor.There is NO FLOOR.

    Pls tell me which of the bellow gold stacks and prices CANNOT be listed (because some ppl think there are floors) :

    1.20,000 gold = 1$ (1,000 g = 0.05$ - above the min).
    2.150,000 gold = 1$ (1,000 g = 0.0066667$ - bellow minimum).
    3.10,000,000 gold = 1$ (1,000 g = 0.0001$ - waaay bellow minimum).

    Tell which one is wrong (no need to explain why if you can't) because i believe that all of the above 3 situations are corect.



  2. #32
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ramat-Hasharon, Israel
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    I don't think you can sell gold in stacks different than 1000, at least not in the latest beta. If this is a problem, though, I'm sure they'll change the stack size to something that will make more sense. If they don't, then people will simply not buy/sell gold on the RMAH. There is no floor price because simply if the price drops below the so-called "current floor price" people will simply stop trading it as they can't buy/sell for the true market value.




  3. #33
    Awaiting user confirming email address
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    302

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by galzohar View Post
    I don't think you can sell gold in stacks different than 1000, at least not in the latest beta. If this is a problem, though, I'm sure they'll change the stack size to something that will make more sense. If they don't, then people will simply not buy/sell gold on the RMAH. There is no floor price because simply if the price drops below the so-called "current floor price" people will simply stop trading it as they can't buy/sell for the true market value.

    you are correct, gold has to be sold by the thousand so there is a floor.



  4. #34
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ramat-Hasharon, Israel
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    There is a floor for the listing price, but not for the price people are willing to pay. If people aren't willing to pay the "floor" price, then people will effectively stop trading gold for real money, and Blizzard will surely adjust the numbers to fix this problem.




  5. #35
    Awaiting user confirming email address
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    302

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by galzohar View Post
    There is a floor for the listing price, but not for the price people are willing to pay. If people aren't willing to pay the "floor" price, then people will effectively stop trading gold for real money, and Blizzard will surely adjust the numbers to fix this problem.
    LOL You think people will have a problem paying the floor price of $0.01 per 1k ?



  6. #36
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    east EU
    Posts
    107

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
    LOL You think people will have a problem paying the floor price of $0.01 per 1k ?

    I was expecting, at least from you, to show where i was wrong on this :

    Pls tell me which of the bellow gold stacks and prices CANNOT be listed (because some ppl think there are floors) :

    1.20,000 gold = 1$ (1,000 g = 0.05$ - above the min).
    2.150,000 gold = 1$ (1,000 g = 0.0066667$ - bellow minimum).
    3.10,000,000 gold = 1$ (1,000 g = 0.0001$ - waaay bellow minimum).

    Tell which one is wrong (no need to explain why if you can't) because i believe that all of the above 3 situations are corect.
    C'mon, don't be shy

    Or you are afraid that i am RIGHT, and there is no such thing as "floor"



  7. #37
    IncGamers Member Punkonjunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over there.
    BattleTag Punkonjunk-1497
    Posts
    1,431

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    WTB 1M gold for 3 dollars, OFFER GOING NOW TRIPLE MARKET PREDICTED PRICES, plz sell plz wug wug wug




  8. #38
    Awaiting user confirming email address
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    302

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by semakka View Post
    I was expecting, at least from you, to show where i was wrong on this :



    C'mon, don't be shy

    Or you are afraid that i am RIGHT, and there is no such thing as "floor"
    Example 1 is correct, the rest are not.
    You can't sell for less than 0.01 per thousand.

    The sale price entry box will not except a value less than $0.01, the minimum the system will allow you to sell for, this is what sets the price floor.

    You try putting 0000.1 into the sale price box, the system will tell you to gtfo lol

    This is how the system worked in beta, and "should" be the same in patch 1 on release, over time blizz may change it to allow 0.001 as min but I doubt it.

    Happy now ?



  9. #39
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ramat-Hasharon, Israel
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
    LOL You think people will have a problem paying the floor price of $0.01 per 1k ?
    Well, I'm not saying it will happen for sure, but it's definitely a possibility. And if it happens (or before it happens), they can and most likely will increase the stack size up from 1k to something higher (say 10k or 100k).




  10. #40
    Awaiting user confirming email address
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    302

    Re: Lottery Drop Rate for Legendary/Rare Items? Even $300+ per month is slim chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by galzohar View Post
    Well, I'm not saying it will happen for sure, but it's definitely a possibility. And if it happens (or before it happens), they can and most likely will increase the stack size up from 1k to something higher (say 10k or 100k).

    Perhaps they will change min stack size sale in future but I doubt it. price per 1k works good.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •