Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BattleTag Drakk-1562

Re: I can't decide which character to play still... It sucks in such a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Srikandi View Post
    The first char is likely to take several times as long to level as the rest of them... that's my experience with the beta after each wipe, anyway... no twinking, no gold bank, no stash space, no artisan. And, of course, you'll be exploring with no idea what to expect or what the optimal search patterns are, and spending time staring at your inventory comparing items, and reading skill and rune descriptions. So the first char is the one you'll be spending the most time with Should be one you enjoy!
    Good points, Barb it is then! Thanks!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag skie-1599

Re: I can't decide which character to play still... It sucks in such a good way.

I originally thought Demon Hunter would be my choice, but after 8 levels on the Open Beta.. it quickly grew boring.. not sure if it's the limited skillset at that level, or some other reason.

I'll probably try the Wizard or Barbarian and see which I prefer - given my playstyle and history (in both D2 and WoW), I'd say that WD is the only class I've eliminated so far.

IncGamers Member

Wizard. Had a blast playing him in the beta.

But mostly because of this:

<****** class="restrain" title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xViZ38xRQr0?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0">

I AM BRINGING IT BACK!

At first barbarian. Then I changed to Wizard. But after the open beta i changed back to Barbaraian again

Will probablt main the barb and start with the wizard once i have reached 60

BattleTag KornKills-1468

I think the first monk preview a few years back truly captivated me on the class. Every now and then I get into a toss up with DH, but I know monk would be a better character to start hardcore.

BattleTag IamJorge-2685

Barbarian to the end of Normal atleast. Will also try to upgrade Smith, gather resources and stuff to supply other chars.
    Witch Doctor a close second. May try and lvl both at same time.
    Next, dunno wiz or monk. Star wars like lazers vs Shaolin Kung Fu
    DH didn't felt as fun as the others in the Open Beta, so last choice.

IncGamers Member

When D3 character were initially revealed, I figured I'd go Wizard first. I was a huge Sorc fan in D2.

When I got into the beta, I thought I'd play a DH first.

After reading a bit, I've decided that I am going to make a Barb first. I like his skills more. I'm building my first around WW and defensive shouts.

I think I am going to make a Wizard second, though.