Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Yet another epic Blizz fail!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganoidyn View Post
    Riddle of Steel's avatar looks like an awesome mustache devouring a malformed nose.
    *mildly horrified that someone didn't recognize the icon and username as stemming from Conan the Barbarian*

Don't they teach you kids about classic cinema anymore?

--Flux
    The Diablo 1, 2, & 3 Wiki! (Under construction.)

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    *mildly horrified that someone didn't recognize the icon and username as stemming from Conan the Barbarian*

Don't they teach you kids about classic cinema anymore?
    It's extra sad because if you didn't see Conan The Barbarian, you don't know what to say if someone asks you what's best in Life!

BTW, anyone know how online Pre-orders will work? Will GameStop overnight my game to me on Friday the 11th so it arrives Saturday the 12th, and I can then input the gamekey and log in when the servers go live, or will they overnight it on Monday the 14th so it arrives sometime on Tuesday afternoon the 15th? Or will they not even send them out until the 15th and it won't arrive until the 16th?

BattleTag Zenkat-1384

More like, what are the people in Hawaii gonna do? They cant even purchase the game from a store until 2 hours AFTER the game has already gone live. Sucks to be them.

(unless they got the digital download)

How is this a fail? There has to be a point at which they launch the game. You get to have a copy, assuming you bought one which does not sound like you did, to install and prepare to play. Odd.

BattleTag Autti-6733

troll thread is successful

I'm from Finland. Midnight launch is at 1am here. How dare they, letting us play 1 hour too late!! It's a tragedy of epic proportions! The OP is a known hater, really nothing much to see here, but to suit the OP I think Blizzard should introduce 24 different launching times to suit everyone in the world in every single timezone.

EDIT: nerf, I just noticed I have the same forum join month as Flux!

IncGamers Member Scorch Hellfire's Avatar
    BattleTag Scorch-1428

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel View Post
    So the suckers on the East coast who shelled out up to 100 bucks for this lamefest of FAIL of game are going to be RAGING when they go to their midnight launch, grab their pre-ordered copy from the gamestop geek and rush home to install just to find out that they have to wait until 3 am to play! Ha ha ha! Classic Blizzard! Always putting their own interests and needs ahead of their customers.

This will go down as the worst game launch in history. You watch.
    So wait... first you call D3 a fail of a game, then you rage about not being able to play right at midnight because you are on the East coast?

Way to contradict yourself...

I just read the OP's other posts (click on his name) and man, he's like a poster child for trolling. If trolling were against the law, he'd be serving multiple life sentences.

BattleTag MaveriK-1911

I'm just curious...does anyone remember (not looking up) if Diablo 2 was released at the same time or released like Diablo 3? I can't...but I'm sure it was important.

I'm actually looking forward to the 3AM release time. I'm not scheduling any work on Wednesday. I plan to take a nap in the evening and get up around 2-ish fresh, alert, and ready to go. Make an event out of it. Like a lot of things, it's what you make of it that counts.