Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Yet another epic Blizz fail!

If you're going to make a complaint post like that, you might as well at least show us you care by posting an appropriate thread title that actually says something about the content of the thread (rather than "hey I'm another troll poster").

BattleTag Rescue-1816

How big of a nerd do you really have to be to give two #&$@@ about this.... REALLY?!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag KrullCat-1863

The OP fails to realize that it's all about timing and planning ahead! I for one think having 3 hours pre-server launch time to be a great advantage! I can stop for a snack at a local eatery after picking up my boxed copy, grab some snacks from the grocery store and head home to install and wait for the servers to go live.

Not to mention that I will be sleeping most of the day away in order to be ready to rock and roll once the servers go live.

I will no doubt reach normal level 20 by the end of the next day and continue on a 24 hour marathon of playing while I enjoy
    my chocolate milk, subway subs, doughnuts and coffee!

WW Barbs unite!

BattleTag unmoses-1864

IncGamers Member

I actually kind of happy that it doesn't come up until 3AM, I would've attended my first midnight release if the servers gone live at the same time. I'm not totally desperate to stay up and wait 3 hours to play it, so I'd be getting a whole nights sleep. If it were a midnight release I would just play it as soon as I get home and most likely not even bother going to sleep.

IncGamers Member

OP, east coasters like me get the game earlier than west coast, so we have a chance to install, download the patch, and get our beers and pizza ready, say goodnight to the g/f or wife, get some nice relaxing clothes on, review our builds in anticipation, and then click login at 12:00:01 when the servers go live..while the west coasters see only a install screen..not only that but if they got a physical copy they won't even get home until after the servers launch from the wait in line and the drive home.

I'm happy i'm east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFrye View Post
    Because OBVIOUSLY it's Blizzard's fault that the Earth is round and East Coast time is 3 hours behind California time.
    You can't fight irrational thinking with rational thoughts.

Last edited by HardRock; 29-04-2012 at 18:53.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganoidyn View Post
    There's a Chinese saying: 退一步,海阔天空。(literal trans: take a step back; the sea broadens and the sky is open). It means why get pissed off at a post like this, and respond with varying degrees of outrage and sarcasm? Life is so much fuller than this, and not worth wasting on anger on Someone Who Is Wrong On The Internet.
    Ganoidyn, your post is among the best I have ever read. Thanks for the smile

IncGamers Member Grayson Carlyle's Avatar

Aye, Ganoidyn, I just had to post to say that your post was epic. Thank you!

I wake up early in the am anyway, no big deal.