Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member

Re: Here is the cheapest and smallest PC that should be guaranteed to run D3 maxed

Quote Originally Posted by dawgma View Post
    ... I wanted my machine to be portable ...

... I don't believe the 6670 has what it takes to consistently run D3 on high at 1920x1080 (my TV)....
    so you're going to carry your TV around with you too ?
    if not (and you're always going to be playing at home on your TV) then why go to the trouble of making the computer portable ?

IncGamers Member

Re: Here is the cheapest and smallest PC that should be guaranteed to run D3 maxed

USB. Right. For some reason I was thinking the interface was too slow... but I only have a 10 Mbps connection, so USB should work fine.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamesL View Post
    so you're going to carry your TV around with you too ?
    if not (and you're always going to be playing at home on your TV) then why go to the trouble of making the computer portable ?
    There are two or three places that I see myself bringing this rig over to. All of them have a TV I can plug into.

Also.. I have a 24" computer monitor. I just prefer to play games on the TV. If I had to, I could bring the monitor with me too. Though I much prefer to just plug into another TV.

As is, this build should slide into a backpack or small duffle bag, which I think works quite well. I'm 6'4" and a fit 200 lbs. I don't see carrying this thing around as a burden

Plus a small cube looks better and blends better with the living room set than a standard ATX tower.