Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

D3 Comic Contests

Just an FYI - It seems a lot of the other fansites have received some copies of issues #1-3 of the new D3 comic and are having a bunch of giveaways. I'll refrain from linking the other sites, but once I saw it over on TWSK I checked around a few other other sites and saw that most of them all had 5-6 sets to give away. I've really been enjoying the comics, the story is what you'd expect from a comic but the art style is amazing. To me the art is just such a breath of fresh air the in the realm of photoshop lens flares that most comics are nowadays.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Albert Einstein

Re: D3 Comic Contests

Quote Originally Posted by Neinball View Post
    Just an FYI - It seems a lot of the other fansites have received some copies of issues #1-3 of the new D3 comic and are having a bunch of giveaways. I'll refrain from linking the other sites, but once I saw it over on TWSK I checked around a few other other sites and saw that most of them all had 5-6 sets to give away. I've really been enjoying the comics, the story is what you'd expect from a comic but the art style is amazing. To me the art is just such a breath of fresh air the in the realm of photoshop lens flares that most comics are nowadays.
    Thanks for the heads up, I too have been enjoying the comics. Hopefully there will be more in the future.