Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Shared Stash "3" Tabs Room for 5?

Hey guys, for anyone who is in the beta test or has played the Open beta you are probably aware that the shared stash has 3 tabs when it clearly offers room for 5. I was just wondering what the opinion was from the players? Do you think blizzard might monitize the stash in some way? (ie seeing each additional slot on the blizzard store.) It is a scary thought but I have not seen anyone mention the stash before.

A link to the picture of the stash below:

http://www.diablo3professions.com/wp..._first_tab.jpg

It seems with only 3 tabs currently shared between ALL possible characters(10 per account) that your potential storage space will be grossly smaller than what we had in Diablo 2 muling(Stash + character inventory)

What are your Opinions? Thoughts? Concerns?

cheers.

IncGamers Member

Re: Shared Stash "3" Tabs Room for 5?

Used to be 5 pages, now it's 3. The official reason: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3967947405#5

IncGamers Member

Are you serious?? WTF is happening to blizzard and why do they keep force feeding us BS? Diablo 2 has no problems storing item Data and neither does WOW. How does Battle.net deevolve so badly after 1.0. It just seems like alot of excuses. The same kind of horse **** they try to feed down our throats that people dont want a social network(a robust chat interface) . It's all money making BS. And bashiok has no clue wtf he is talking about. If people had a full account of mules in d2 it only comes to reason that people will want just as much room in d3. How much do you want to bet we see "INCREASE YOUR STASH FOR ONLY $X.XX" on the blizzard store.

Last edited by ManOluck; 25-04-2012 at 10:26.

BattleTag Mick-1457

The average player did not have tons of mule accounts in D2. Calm down.

BattleTag Flexy-2748

I don't think they'll monetize it just like that. If they do, it will be part of an expansion.
    But they'll probably just patch them in at a later point.

D3 Demon Hunter Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Whoah, calm down indeed. Another example of why you should breath first and slowly count to ten before posting.

I happen to think there is enough mule space for now. Unlike in D2, the biggest items are two slots big. Salvaged materials stack up to 100. More stash space means I'll just be hoarding more crap.

And I am pretty confident stash space will increase if Blizzard feels the servers are up to it in a future patch. Free of charge. The Blizzard store is for extra vanity content, not in-game utilities.

- Snow
    When people tell me "plz" just because it's shorter than 'please', I feel perfectly justified to answer 'No' because it's shorter than 'Yes'.
    And the Lord said unto Carl: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'. But Carl came fifth and won a toaster.

IncGamers Member

All materials are stackable and items are 1 or 2 slots, instead of 1-8 slots in D2... in average one item in D3 probably takes one third of the slots average item took in D2. We have 205 slots just in shared stash... that alone should be way more than one full mule account in D2 could keep, not to mention we also have ability to make more characters per account, so if you somehow manage to fill your stash you can just make a few mule characters and use their inventory space.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    How much do you want to bet we see "INCREASE YOUR STASH FOR ONLY $X.XX" on the blizzard store.
    I'm willing to bet up to low 4 figures (USD) that they don't, if you really are interested PM me. I have the same SN at 2+2 forums with 6k posts and I can probably get some reputable poker players or sportbettors to escrow the bet if needed.

D3 Demon Hunter Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Inventory space which is also a lot bigger than the space in D2, might I add.

- Snow
    When people tell me "plz" just because it's shorter than 'please', I feel perfectly justified to answer 'No' because it's shorter than 'Yes'.
    And the Lord said unto Carl: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'. But Carl came fifth and won a toaster.

BattleTag Mick-1457

Quote Originally Posted by chinz View Post

I'm willing to bet up to low 4 figures (USD) that they don't, if you really are interested PM me. I have the same SN at 2+2 forums with 6k posts and I can probably get some reputable poker players or sportbettors to escrow the bet if needed.
    I love it! It'd be great to see how many conspiracy theorists on this forum are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

Its my opinion that we will eventually have 5 slots again, be it from us buying them or more likely when the xpac hits. I really hope we can get more in the future since I am positive there is not enough for me. the idea of stashing items in my character inventory is horrible to me, the entire point of the stash is to avoid doing that