Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IncGamers Member ZwanZigZwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    141

    Open Beta Withdrawal

    I has it bad. :(

    I spent an extra half hour in the gym today, it's leg work out day, trying to burn it off.
    Oh well, I guess I can continue watching Force's vids on Youtube.



  2. #2
    IncGamers Member Drakk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sanctuary
    BattleTag Drakk-1562
    Posts
    202

    Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

    Haha I had it, but I figure I completed pretty much everything to do in the beta.. I'm happy saving my mouse-clicks for the real deal!



  3. #3
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    ru
    Posts
    109

    Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

    wanna share acc?



  4. #4
    IncGamers Member Drakk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sanctuary
    BattleTag Drakk-1562
    Posts
    202

    Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

    Quote Originally Posted by Goury View Post
    wanna share acc?
    Hey sorry I just meant in open beta.. Wish I had a beta account! You can get some play time here though!

    Frustrating that the battle.net forums are filled with WoW kids saying they got in even though they didn't opt in for D3 beta! It's the ONLY beta I'm opted in for and the only one I get invited to is the panda express beta for some reason. ?? Arg!



  5. #5
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    53

    Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakk View Post
    only one I get invited to is the panda express beta for some reason. ?? Arg!
    ROTFL! That's hilarious! I've seen vids of Panda express beta and I'm underwhelmed. Mostly because nothing really has changed. I'm curious about the new class but I will not purchase this expansion cause I'm tired of paying a monthly fee for any MMO for that matter. All this money they got and they come up with Pandas? no new hero class? Only 1 new class? Hmm.

    Any way withdrawals? Yes as a matter of fact I've been watching youtube vids of D3 and a guy playing it gives excellent insight on skills and theory-crafting. It's only less than 3 weeks away. Still though I've been tinkering with the skill calculator when I can be doing something more useful.



  6. #6
    IncGamers Member Drakk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sanctuary
    BattleTag Drakk-1562
    Posts
    202

    Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtTenor View Post
    I've been tinkering with the skill calculator when I can be doing something more useful.
    Haha I was doing this too! Then I realized the farther ahead I get in my homework, the more D3 I'll get to play! Shooting for 2 weeks ahead in school. That plus 2 weeks off work and I'm set for my long awaited D3 geek-off!!



  7. #7
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    7

    Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtTenor View Post
    ROTFL! That's hilarious! I've seen vids of Panda express beta and I'm underwhelmed. Mostly because nothing really has changed. I'm curious about the new class but I will not purchase this expansion cause I'm tired of paying a monthly fee for any MMO for that matter. All this money they got and they come up with Pandas? no new hero class? Only 1 new class? Hmm.
    Me thinks Blizz is scared D3 will kill WoW so they felt the need to throw together an expansion. Would also explain why they are offering free D3 with 1 year contract on WoW.

    Although it's been years since I played D2, I'm having huge withdrawals after the open beta and none of my other timewasting games are doing the trick. Hope the launch is smooth although we all know better. Regardless I will be there with the rest, happily suffering through lag & disconnects & probably a server rollback or five.



  8. #8
    IncGamers Member In the name of Zod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

    Quote Originally Posted by jurr View Post
    Although it's been years since I played D2, I'm having huge withdrawals after the open beta and none of my other timewasting games are doing the trick. Hope the launch is smooth although we all know better. Regardless I will be there with the rest, happily suffering through lag & disconnects & probably a server rollback or five.
    That pretty much wraps up my feelings espc last sentence. I've also been thinking about which mods will benefit the monk the most. I'm giving GTA IV another beat down but that won't last. I know I'm going to hit that last week hard, nothing seems to have a challenge and I had so many connection issues yesterday that I can already see that D3 will be more about buying the item's that you feel you've been cheated out of from dc's. selling buying selling buying selling buying.



  9. #9
    IncGamers Member RazeBarb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Austria
    BattleTag Flexy-2748
    Posts
    1,227

    Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

    20 days to go.
    This is hell.



  10. #10
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

    Day One: Witch Doctor spotlight video revealed! Lots of cool spells and monsters! New short story! Get your banner!
    Day Two: Growing weary now, no new videos in sight, giving up hope...




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •