Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member

Re: DVD-ROM Needed?: A Horrible, Dated Question from a Diablo 1&2 Player

Steam and others is real troublem for kids who cant have credit card or something acceptable by steam as they under 12-14-16-18-21 yo.
    Selling pieces of paper with game codes in regular physical stores can solve this problem a lot with pure profits and no loses (shipping and storage costs is zero, taxes is none in most civilized places and even if there any - its not higher than for boxes)

Im really sure so there is something really big and hidden as there is none stores which sells game-codes or games-on-usb-roms
    Or may be just every businnes man in the world became that dumb so they cant c how profitable this way is

I don't think there will be "unholy download times" at release. The client downloads are handled by edgesuite, and not directly from battle.net. Edgesuite is run by Akamai, a content delivery network, and according to their website, they handle 20% of all Internet traffic. So I think we'll be ok

IncGamers Member

Dont write that nonsenses plz. The downloads handled by p2p network of every player, its called torrent.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neinball View Post
    Just a tip, you can download the install file here: Windows Mac

They don't require pre-purchase of the digital copy and those installers will work with the key-code in the Collector's edition. I would suggest biting the bullet and downloading it as it'll install much, much faster. Unless space is a concern for you, there really is no downside to downloading it ahead of time.
    Hey, thanks a ton for the links, however I have a question:

I have a EU-French CE preordered at a local store and I'll be playing on EU servers.
    However, I really, really want to play the game in English to avoid the (generally) inferior localization, get the original items' names, etc...

Will those US version links work for me, or do I need to find and use the EU-enUK ones instead?

yeah, here you can find all those links you need : http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...light=download

IncGamers Member

Thanks Njeroe