Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Ask me all your questions

How does Magic Find work, and is it worth replacing gear that has traditional stats (Str/Dex/etc.) for it?

BattleTag Ash-1217

Quote Originally Posted by Mafick View Post
    How does Magic Find work, and is it worth replacing gear that has traditional stats (Str/Dex/etc.) for it?
    Basically it does exactly what it says It increases your odds for finding higher quality items Magic+ and it all depends on what your goal is. You wouldnt want to sacrifice them to such an extent to where you will die or not be able to magic find efficently

BattleTag Chaboi-1594

How many spirit generators are optimal In a monk build, to clear inferno that is.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by GAT View Post
    is anyone able to use a wireless mouse in game? or is it just me? don't see anyone reporting issues with their mouse
    I'm using a Logitech Anywhere MX with no problems in game. I am also using a separate wireless keyboard with no problems.

BattleTag Ash-1217

Quote Originally Posted by Chaboi View Post
    How many spirit generators are optimal In a monk build, to clear inferno that is.
    We know very little about inferno besides that it is going to be hard ( Hopefully ) so we have very little data on what stats are actually going to be on late game gear and how that would affect spirit regeneration as well

so i cannot answet that one, sorry m9

BattleTag drklordnecro-13

Quote Originally Posted by Chaboi View Post
    going out on a limb and saying 1 as long as you have plenty of health pots.

IncGamers Member

Hi

My noob question is, what are people's thoughts on what is better - salvaging magic items or selling them for gold? Or does it depend on the sale value of the particular item?

BattleTag Ash-1217

Quote Originally Posted by cplummers View Post
    Hi

My noob question is, what are people's thoughts on what is better - salvaging magic items or selling them for gold? Or does it depend on the sale value of the particular item?
    From what ive seen in the beta Salvaging magic items is the best option due to the very very little amount of gold they sell for and i believe blizzard did that for a reason

IncGamers Member

You will be able to see any class basic attack if you try to use an attack while it is on cool down.

Basic Attack Question/Answer: Either when a skill is on cooldown will you use basic attack, or if you're in elective mode you can click and drag a skill off the hot bar and it automatically goes back to basic attack. Every class can use basic attack, but not all classes can use most weapons.

Spirit Generator Question/Answer: Use at least 1. Having more can be useful for combination strike passive, or the rune effects that they would have. I would say 1-2 would be best, maybe 3 if combination strike.

The other questions have been answered, just wanted to add to these ones as not everyone was being totally clear lolz.