Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Another one about customization

It's a simple question I have for you people:

What will happen when we hit maximum level 60 with all five classes?

We will make another character with a different gender?

Due to a fact that all characters will have all skills and skill runes unlocked by level 60, what will make us create sixth character and play again?

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore Muggs's Avatar
    BattleTag Muggs-1534

Re: Another one about customization

Farm inferno and level through HC. All I did in D2 was farm bosses non stop for years so I expect to do the same with D3.

BattleTag Ask me!

Plus there's the pvp arena.

IncGamers Member

The Nephalem honor buff strongly discourages constant re-speccing. If you find a build you really enjoy playing (and works) then you will probably just use that to farm inferno. Say you found a Wizard build you absolutely love but you want to mess around with other builds. Maybe you create another wizard and leave your other one the same so you can continue farming inferno.

Also, hitting level 60 is not the end of the game. You are going to have to gear up (which took quite some time in D2 and I imagine will take some time in D3) if you want to clear the last difficulty. Don't look at hitting max level as the END POINT of this game.

Or you can PvP (eventually....)

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muggs View Post
    Farm inferno and level through HC. All I did in D2 was farm bosses non stop for years so I expect to do the same with D3.
    Yes, but within years of playing D2, how many different characters did you build? Say only 7 and I will laugh.

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore Muggs's Avatar
    BattleTag Muggs-1534

Quote Originally Posted by dakky View Post
    Yes, but within years of playing D2, how many different characters did you build? Say only 7 and I will laugh.
    How many did I build or how many did I abandon out of frustration because I put a point in the wrong place so I had to build another near identical character and rush my way to 80 and start over with should be your real question.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard Cain View Post
    Also, hitting level 60 is not the end of the game. You are going to have to gear up (which took quite some time in D2 and I imagine will take some time in D3) if you want to clear the last difficulty. Don't look at hitting max level as the END POINT of this game.

Or you can PvP (eventually....)
    I don't see hitting max level as the END of game, but I don't know why should I create another character of the same class, AFTER hitting the max level of that class.

IncGamers Member

How did you get gear for all these chars? How long did it take?

It's not like you could just make a char and then breeze through all the way passed hell and the game was over. You had to GET GEAR.

Usually that included making an MF character and playing for hours doing things like that. I made tons of characters but it took me quite some time to get gear for one character. Most of the time I spent playing the game was doing Meph runs etc trying to get gear for a certain build.

Say you just cleared the game and your character rocked hell without MFing and I will laugh.

BattleTag Ash-1217

It's a simple question I have for you people:

What will happen when we hit maximum level 60 with all five classes?

We will make another character with a different gender?

Due to a fact that all characters will have all skills and skill runes unlocked by level 60, what will make us create sixth character and play again?
    We all have different end games depending on your playstyle

PERSONALLY just like in D2 i only had one character but i had everything invested into that one character for perfect pvp gear.. so i will be making a barbarian and farm farm pvp farm farm pvp for another 9 years like i did in D2 lol

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muggs View Post
    How many did I build or how many did I abandon out of frustration because I put a point in the wrong place so I had to build a near identical character and rush my way to 80 and start over with should be your real question.
    But you had fun over and over again with building different builds, didn't you?

I'm just saying that removing "wrong choices" reduces replayability of the game.